twelve

Chapter 12 You Are Really Pregnant
Xu Xishuang followed Dr. Xu and stood up. He suddenly felt that his brain was a little chaotic. The scene in front of him suddenly shook, and his body also tilted. If it hadn't been for his remaining consciousness that he had held the edge of the table in time, he would have almost fallen to the ground.

Dr. Xu came over to help him, touched his forehead with a solemn face, then took out a thermometer from the drawer, pressed Xu Xishuang, and then said to Xu Xishuang, "Low fever."

He asked Xu Xishuang to sit down again, then raised Xu Xishuang's injured right hand, removed the crooked bandage wrapped by Xu Xishuang, and saw some small festering wounds inside.

"Don't you know what kind of physique you are?" Dr. Xu's voice was rarely a little harsh, "Your body's immune system is basically useless. Such a small wound looks inconspicuous, but it can kill you, you know?"

"I'm sorry." Xu Xishuang sincerely apologized, "I will pay attention to it in the future."

He did overestimate his physique, but last night his thoughts were so messy that he forgot that his current body could not stand the toss. Moreover, he had been thinking about his pregnancy all night last night and was not in the mood to care about the wound on his hand at all. Only then did he drag it until now, causing the wound to be inflamed and caused a low fever.

"Treach the wound first." Dr. Xu said.

Xu Xishuang nodded, stretched out his right hand, and let Dr. Xu dress and apply medicine.

He took a little antipyretic medicine and put the remaining pills he needed to take into his pocket. As soon as he looked up, he saw Dr. Xu's suspicious sight.

Looking at Dr. Xu's expression, Xu Xishuang knew that Dr. Xu suspected that he had hallucinations because of a fever. He felt that there was something wrong with his head now. He twitched the corners of his mouth speechlessly and said to Dr. Xu, "Dr. Xu, I really need to have a check-up."

Dr. Xu doesn't want to argue with Xu Xishuang, who has a fever, so as not to affect the patient's mood and cause conflicts between doctors and patients. Anyway, the truth will come out after an examination. He nodded and walked out with Xu Xishuang.

A few minutes later, Xu Xishuang looked at the signboard of the department and said to Dr. Xu, "Dr. Xu, I'm not going to the psychiatric department."

Dr. Xu shrugged his shoulders and took Xu Xishuang in another direction.

Xu Xishuang: "...I don't go to the brain department either."

In the end, Dr. Xu stopped in front of the obstetrics and gynecology department with Xu Xishuang. He originally wanted to ask the professional doctor of obstetrics and gynecology to help Xu Xishuang examine, but Xu Xishuang didn't say anything. Dr. Xu, who is a decathlon, could only get started by himself.

After urine test, blood test and color ultrasound examination... Dr. Xu even helped Xu Xishuang touch the pulse by means of traditional Chinese medicine, and there was only one result--

Xu Xishuang is really pregnant.

Dr. Xu pinched the list of the examination results and fell into a deep dullness. His face was full of doubtful expressions, and the hair on his head seemed to be thinner.

Dr. Xu, who is well-informed, has really never seen this.

Xu Xishuang's expression was not very good. He sat by the bedside and gently touched his slightly bulging lower abdomen. He didn't know what he was thinking.

After a long time, Dr. Xu, who was shocked, finally came to his senses. He asked Xu Xishuang shiveringly, "Let's make it clear first that you are a normal biological male with male signs, not a bisexual person, right?"