seventy one

Chapter 71 Script Killing
That night, Liang Feng really sang hoarsely.

The live camera stopped at the moment of the end of the concert. The audience was still unsatisfied. They were still excited at three o'clock in the middle of the night, and they all had dark circles under their eyes when they got up the next morning.

Yan Yao stayed up all night. Last night, Xu Xishuang and Yan Yushan's kiss in front of the camera were on the hot search again. The super topic was full of high-definition GIFs made after the live screen recording, as well as the new meals made by the ladies. Yan Yao couldn't finish eating at all. While watching, she smiled "hey hey hey" and wriggle excitedly in **. A lot of people gave Yu Shudie.

I was very tired yesterday. The guests wanted to sleep in, but in addition to Liang Feng, the flying guest, the other six permanent guests were called by Fei Yuan early.

Fei Yuan held up the small whiteboard and said excitedly to several guests, "Good morning, everyone. Do you remember the name of our program?"

He yawned to Yao and reluctantly cooperated with him: "It's called "The Travel to Go."

"Yes!" Fei Yuan turned over the small whiteboard, revealing the side of the writing, "The point is to leave as soon as you want!" So the program team decided that we will leave now and go to the next station. How about it? Are you surprised?

Others: ...

[Good guy, it's really a trip]

[Do the guests not have a rest? After the last live broadcast, they took a break for a while before filming this episode.

[I remember that this program was originally one issue after another, and there were only three episodes. The last one was closed because it was next to the Spring Festival, and the next one was the end]

[Ah, I can't bear it. I want to watch the sweet daily life of Yan Yushan and Xu Xishuang all the time]

Everyone looked at Fei Yuan's small whiteboard and didn't want to pay attention to him. They turned back to their room tiredly, simply packed their luggage, got into the car prepared by the program team, and went to the airport.

Because I had too much fun last night, I got up very early this morning. As soon as everyone got on the plane, they began to sleep, and there was no chance for Fei Yuan to play again.

Fei Yuan could only hold back his words. It was not until the plane landed that he raised his small whiteboard again and asked the guests, "Do you want to guess who the flight guest this time is?" If you guess correctly, there will be a special reward.

Fei Yuan's reputation has long been gone, and others are not interested in what he said about the "special reward". Seeing that no one answered, Fei Yuan was embarrassed for a second and continued, "I can give you a small hint. This person's first film and television work is to cooperate with Mr. Xu Xishuang!"

The temperature in China was very low, and the guests changed into down jackets again. Yan Yushan was wearing a new brown scarf for Xu Xishuang. Hearing Fei Yuan's words, Xu Xishuang and Yan Yushan looked up at the same time: "Chi Siyuan?"

"Yes!" Fei Yuan applauded, "That's right, it's Chi Siyuan! Congratulations on getting a special reward. This reward will be distributed when you arrive at your destination. Get in the car quickly.

[Soozenly returned from the sunny beach to snowflake winter, I'm not used to it]

[The flying guest is actually Chi Siyuan. I think I had him and Xu Xishuang in those years. I'm guilty. I'm sorry]

[Alas, after he changed the company, he officially announced his boyfriend, and my mother's heart was broken]

[I noticed something wrong when Chi Siyuan and Song Yao were photographed before, sure enough! It must be Song Yao, a scheming dog, who ran away from Yuanyuan!!]