forty two

Chapter 42 Is the baby happy today?
When Xiao Wang got on the car, Xu Xishuang and Yan Yushan had already sat on both sides of the back seat of the babysitter's car as usual, with a single person's seat in the middle, without saying a word.

Obviously, it's a scene similar to usual, but Xiao Wang always feels that the atmosphere in the car is a little strange. He sat tremblingly in the passenger seat in front of him, opened the window, and the driver who showed the accident came up. Then he quietly looked back and found that Yan Yushan was chatting with someone on his mobile phone. Xu Xishuang turned his head and looked out of the car, with a little suspicious red on the tip of his ears.

Such a strange atmosphere lasted until the end of dinner.

Neither Yan Yushan nor Xu Xishuang have the habit of talking too much at dinner, but if others take the initiative to ask, they will also talk to them. After eating first, Yan Yushan put down his chopsticks and said to Xu Xishuang, "I just asked Dr. Xu. Dr. Xu said that this situation is normal. The fetus is developing very well, and you can start preparing for fetal education."

Xu Xishuang almost choked a mouthful of soup in her throat.

Xiao Wang's eating action was stiff, and he realized that the next content was no longer something he could hear. He silently picked up the bowl, quickly stuffed up the rest of the rice, picked up the bowls and chopsticks on the table and left.

When Xiao Wang left, Xu Xishuang slowly replied, "Hmm. What kind of prenatal education is needed?

"Listen to soothing music, tell bedtime stories and so on." Yan Yushan paused, "I heard that the fetal church affects the child's personality and career choice in the future. Do you have any preferences for the child's future career?"

Yan Yushan knows that there is a saying that fetal education is equivalent to enlightenment education. A good fetal church lays a good foundation for the early education after birth of a child, but he does not think that the impact of fetal education will be so far-reaching and can affect a person's career choice.

The reason why he asked Xu Xishuang this was that when he chose to enter the entertainment industry, his mother once cried and said that she should not listen to so many dramas when she was pregnant with him, otherwise Yan Yushan would not be affected by fetal education and become an "actor".

The previous generation had a little prejudice against actors. Although Yan Yushan's parents were enlightened enough, when they knew that Yan Yushan had violated their wishes and did not take over the company, but entered the entertainment industry and engaged in that kind of "low-class" career, they were still uncontrollably angry and spoke unpleasant. Some of them.

In the first two years of entering the entertainment industry, Yan Yushan was very stiff with his family, and he has only slightly improved in the past few years.

Yan Yushan selfishly didn't want his child to have conflicts with his family. Although he had no problem with what career his child would do in the future, as long as the other party did not commit crimes, he still had to ask Xu Xishuang's wishes first.

"It's all right." Xu Xishuang replied, "He can do whatever he wants in the future, as long as he is healthy and happy and abides by the law."

Yan Yushan smiled relaxedly: "Then listen to classical music. Dr. Xu helped us get some songs from the obstetrician and gynecology doctor. I'll send them to you so that you can listen to them when you have a break.

"And..." Yan Yushan observed Xu Xishuang's expression. "Dr. Xu said that before going to bed, parents can tell their children some stories, chat with him, sing to him, and enhance their relationship."