six

Chapter 6 You are wrong.
At the end of the hot pot bureau that night, Xu Xishuang still got what he wanted. He ate a few pieces of meat in the red pot, covered his ears before Xiao Wang chattered, quickly rushed back to his room, lay down, and prepared to surf the Internet happily.

Xu Xishuang turned over in **, and Yu Guang saw a short sleeve on the chair. After a few seconds of reaction, he remembered that it was Yan Yushan's clothes.

After meditating for a long time, Xu Xishuang reluctantly got up and threw the short sleeve into the washing machine. He was ready to wash it and dry it again. According to this sultry weather, he could return the clothes to Yan Yushan tomorrow.

After stuffing the clothes into the washing machine, Xu Xishuang returned to ** and opened the Weibo. The first push he saw was Yan Yushan's Weibo. He thought for a moment, moved his finger, and forwarded the Weibo, and then the same concise article: "Hi, everyone, I'm Yu Xiang."

After posting Weibo, he cut his trumpet to eat melons. He refreshed the Weibo interface and found that the crew of "Bitter Summer" had also quickly registered the official blog. He officially explained the situation, explained the photos on today's hot search, and warned fans not to take too many of these photos to avoid spoilers.

The official said very politely. Xu Xishuang didn't know about today's hot search. He found the photo on the hot search, and found that the protagonist of the photo was him and Yan Yushan, and he looked through the comment area tastelessly.

After the official explanation of Yan Yushan and the crew, the following comments are much more rational, but netizens on Weibo saw that the movie "Bitter Summer" was starring two boys, and then went to see the introduction of the official blog. They didn't expect Yan Yushan to shoot same-sex themes so boldly, and they discussed it one after another.

Although there have been a lot of dramas and movies with same-sex themes in the past two years, Yan Yushan's coffee position and such awesome people will also "go to the sea" to shoot these, and they will shoot these as directors. Does it mean that Yan Yushan's sexual orientation...?

Oh, was Yan Yushan still straight before? Xu Xishuang was a little interested and continued to read the analysis of netizens.

Yan Yushan was not interested in men and women before. The "grave grass" of people who dared to approach him and have an affair with him was two meters high, so everyone did not worry about this before, but now Yan Yushan has made movies with the same sex, so netizens have explored it carefully and carefully. Finally, they agreed that Yan Yushan is nothing. Sexual love is still indifferent.

Xu Xishuang: ...

Yan Yushan, who is asexual and indifferent, almost killed him in **??

Xu Xishuang was speechless and replied "absolutely impossible" with his trumpet, and no matter how many people replied to him, he continued to surf happily.

It can only be said that Yan Yushan is worthy of being the top. Six of the ten microblogs that Xu Xishuang saw are related to Yan Yushan. I don't know who pinned the photo of him and Yan Yushan during the day. The blogger also added a still photo of him and Chi Siyuan, with the text, "Sisters, there is a new meal to eat!"

Xu Xishuang looked at it a few more times. Although he had been in the entertainment industry for a period of time, he was not very familiar with some entertainment industry terms, so he went straight to the comment area to find the answer.

Excluding some abusive comments, such as asking Xu Xishuang and Chi Siyuan not to touch Yan Yushan and rubbing the popularity of the other party, Xu Xishuang soon found the answer through other people's comments.