book explanation

I was inspired to create this after reading a book where a side character was unexpectedly killed off by the author, leaving a lot of unanswered questions and plot holes.

It was frustrating to see a seemingly happy character with his pregnant wife have to meet a sudden death.

I'm sure a lot of us have read a book like that.

This type of storytelling isn't uncommon - usually, a group or gang is involved in some kind of conflict that builds up to the major event. However, I wanted to take a different approach by exploring that side character's life and background, from their perspective. Although I may not have the same life experiences as a male character, I still wanted to write a compelling story that readers would enjoy.

This led to the creation of Brianna, a female character who had to navigate through challenging situations alongside her husband, only to have him taken away from her at a crucial moment in her life. Ultimately, this story explores the theme of sudden endings and how they affect the characters we grow to love.

I'm sure there were so many mistakes with this book and many more to come. But what's done is done.

🎉 You've finished reading •𝘽𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 • 🎉