- Chapter Fifteen

Kemar 𝙥𝙤𝙫 : 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 Fifteen

"Then tell me how you feel," I muttered running my hand down my face.

I just like Brianna got sent the video.

"There's no reason why you should be entertaining a bitch while you in a relationship. If you wanna do single shit then be single. The fuck."

"Brianna you think I wholeheartedly fucked wit' another woman, be for real. You think I get a text saying somebody watchin' my every move? I send you home wit' the only person I have to help protect myself. And instead of watching my back or a potential person tryna kill me, I decided to fuck somebody?" I was shouting at the end of it.

Before she could speak I did again.

"Now look. I don't want us to ever be scared to talk things out and at the end of the day we're human sometimes we need reassurance so I'm gonna look you in your eyes and tell you straight up that I saw that video and I'm telling you right now.

I'm fucking scared and confused cause I don't want to lose you but I'm honestly shaking at the fact that somebody violated my mind and body like that. That fact that I can't even remember what happened to me is fuckin' with me on some real shit.

I'm telling you I had to of had been drugged or something cause I'm telling you I would never in my life lay down wit' another female.

"You ca' ghost me and you ca' stop talking to me right now, but I'm letting you know that shit only gon' last for a day or two 'cause I'm telling you I'm gonna find out what the fuck happened that night. I'll give you ya' little space of whatever." I hung up.