- Chapter Three

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙆𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫 : 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙆𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫 : 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣

"Bri, where you at?" Kemar called out as he made his way up the stairs. It was just an hour after sunset when he decided to stop by like she asked. He wanted to make it quick. It was rare that they ever stopped by at each other's houses and not a hotel or Airbnb, as it was too risky to get caught with each other.

He didn't want to keep his father and grandfather waiting in case they sent someone after him. As he continued to call after her, he assumed she was sleeping. He shook his head, seeing her knocked out, cuddled up in her gray throw blanket that she took everywhere.

"Baby." He shook her shoulders, knowing she was a light sleeper. "Hm," her eyes peeked up in a squint. "You fell asleep with the light on. Wake up." He fixed his sweatpants before helping her stand up, pulling her body against his.

"You had a good ass nap, huh?" His hand rubbed up and down her waist. She nodded, taking a deep breath before yawning. "Come on," she said, pulling him back towards the stairs.

"I gotta go in a minute, Bri," he muttered against her forehead, his arms wrapped tightly around her body since she was still tryna hug on him knowing he had to go.

"Please be safe," she mumbled one last time, looking up at him. "I'll be as safe as I can be, mama." She pecked his lips before sighing. "Let me get you this food, because I know that's all you thinking about."

He twisted his lips up, "I wouldn't say that's all I'm thinking about."

"Get cha' nasty ass out," she giggled. "I love you, Kemar."

"I love you too, baby."