- 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Brianna pov : Chapter Twenty-Eight

"This is longggg overdue," I mumbled, as Kemar passed the blunt back to me

"This is longggg overdue," I mumbled, as Kemar passed the blunt back to me. "Tuh. For you? Chile, I haven't lit up in three years." Alexus shook her head sitting next to me in the back seat. Josiah was driving, as we headed to the club.

Honestly, we needed this, Alexus and I. Kemar and Josiah didn't push no damn babies out but they insisted on coming.

"We almost there," Alexus asked, passing the blunt up to Kemar. "Mhm."

I put the new Forgi's on the G
I trap until the bloody bottoms is underneath
'Cause all my niggas got it out the streets
I keep a hunnid racks, inside my jeans

Kemar rapped moving his hands to the beat.

Now a nigga can't answer calls 'cause I'm ballin'I was wakin' up gettin' racks in the mornin'I was broke now I'm rich, these niggas salty

I was wakin' up gettin' racks in the mornin'
I was broke now I'm rich, these niggas salty

We all joined in.

All this designer on my body got me drip, drip (ayy)
Straight up out the Yajects, I'm a big Crip
If I got a pint of lean, I'ma sip, sip

He glanced back smiling making eye contact with me. "I run the racks up with my queen, like London and Nip." He pointed to him and then to me.

As soon as both guys came to the back opening the door for us. Sure thing by Miguel was blasting, we weren't even inside yet.

Even when the sky comes falling
Even when the sun don't shine
I got faith in you and I
So put your pretty little hand in mine
Even when we're down to the wire baby

I hummed under my breath as we walked up to the door skipping the line.

I immediately threw back a few shots. Kemar has his arm around my waist and pressed up against me. "I want you to meet somebody later," he mumbled. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck.

"Who?" I nodded, thanking the bartender. He turned me around pointing to a section upstairs. "You see that girl in the orange dress? That's my sister."

I glanced at him, "I didn't know- I know. She.. took off when I was about 16 for a long time I hated her for it but I couldn't blame her she wanted to get away." He eyed me, "while my dumbass wanted to follow in my father's footsteps," he glanced back up, "ion blame her anymore," he muttered.

I posted on my story a picture me and Alexus took earlier

Record that
Saint I'm a sinner, prize I'm a winner and it's you
What did I do to deserve that
Paper baby, I'll be the pen

I wrapped my arms around Kemar's neck singing. He turned to me after chugging a drink, pressing his forehead against mine as I sang.

Even when the sky comes falling
Even when the sun don't shine

I snapped moving us from side to side.

I got faith in you in I
So put your pretty little hand in mine

"Even when we're down to the wire baby" he sang smiling.

Even when it's do or die
We could do it baby, simple and plain
'Cause this love is a sure thing

He pulled me in closer still swaying. "Mhm you ain't slick," he mumbled, pulling down my black dress. I slap his back, "boy shut up." He chuckled against me, "I swear you be talkin' like you my momma or something."

"I did raise you." I shrugged. He smacked his teeth, "we literally grew up together." I closed my eyes resting my head on his shoulder. "We did. Didn't we." I mumbled then smiled, "remember when you sent me that message- shut up." He cut me off making me laugh.

"You know what I'm talkin' about?" I pulled back. He mugged me looking away, "yeah.. that goofy ass paragraph."

"It wasn't goofy," I held in a laugh. "It really did make me feel better. We really snuck around as little ass children and don't get caught. Well, you know until now."

He looked back at me, "but we don't care about nun of that shit now, right? We good, our kid's goods, we ain't running from problems we just look past all them imperfects cause can't everything be perfect."

I pecked his lips, "just wait until we get home," I mumbled in his ear. He pulled back smiling at me.