- 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣 : 𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙫

After exchanging numbers we all headed out. I was still more confused than ever and had so many questions. "Uhm, what the hell was that?" I turned to both Josiah and Kemar who walked out behind me. I kept my voice down since we were still outside the door.

They both looked at me confused. "What was what?" Siah asked. I huffed, "I'm firing off questions and y'all are gonna sit here and answer all of them."

"Did my dad arrange this?"

"No. I did. It was to get you and Josiah together and the rest of them so I could have that talk. Josiah convinced your dad to let you go to New York for a getaway but I got him to do it." Kemar spoke.

"How did you get Quil and Tates parents to agree?"

"I didn't. With enough money, you can pay off people to look the other way. They were informed of a business meeting. And watch every man they were sending with them I found a way to get in contact with them."

"Who Alexus?"

This time Kemar stayed quiet and looked at Josiah. "...my fiancé." He mumbled. My brain completely went blank as I took in his words. "Your- fiancé? W-ha- huh?"

"Where? When? What the fuck." I looked around flabbergasted. Then my eyes met Kemar's. "How did you find out?"

He glanced at me, "I trust you, but I can't say that I don't have my doubts about him. I didn't have him followed but I had him... watched. Before meeting at the penthouse. He went somewhere else. That somewhere else was Tate's step-cousins apartment, Alexus Holmes."

"Oh"
"What?"

Siah and I spoke at the same time. We both looked at him. "You didn't know that," Kemar asked him. "No," he mumbled pulling his phone out. "Come on," he spoke putting his phone to his ear.

"Where are we going, next?"

Kemar let me walk ahead of him as Siah spoke, "I've been wanting you to meet her for a while, plus, I now need to talk to her about something."

"Alexus, this is my sister Brianna, that I told you about, and her boyfriend Kemar

"Alexus, this is my sister Brianna, that I told you about, and her boyfriend Kemar." I watched her body language as Josiah introduced us and I could tell she was a little nervous. I would be too if I was getting a surprise greeting from two random people in my house.

She gave a smile that seemed genuine, "hi, it's nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you." I nodded, "I wish I could say the same," I threw obvious shots at Siah. He waved me off going to sit down. Obviously being comfortable in the apartment.

"It's nice to meet you too. When did this idiot propose?"

Kemar quickly butted in tryna hurry up and speak so he didn't seem rude. He did a Lil head nod to her, "wassup." I side-eyed him. Never did this nigga just said wassup. Not a hi, hello.

She spoke back then turned back to me, "you can sit." She led us to the other side of the couch since Siah took up the whole other side. "Be polite," she hit his leg making it fall back to the ground.

"He proposed two months ago," she showed me her ring, making me raise an eyebrow. "It's so pretty," I mumbled in shock.  "Hopefully mine will have a diamond," I glanced at Kemar. "Give me a baby first," he dead planned, causing me to choke and Alexus to smile. "Uhm. That's not how that works sir." I forced out.

"It is in my book," he muttered looking back to the tv. My heart fluttered when I heard a loud ass bark. I quickly looked around to find the source. A white pitbull came running into the room stopping to sniff Josiah's feet then ran up to mine.

"He doesn't bite, it's fine."

"He's so cute," I bent down nudging his head.