- 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Brianna pov : Chapter Thirty-Eight

"Brianna I wanna intouduce you to my sister Semaj, Semaj this is my soon to be wife Brianna."

"Oh you two are engaged?" She asked looking genuinely excited. I raised an eyebrow looking at Kemar wondering why he said that as well.

He smirked. "Not yet, saying girlfriend wasn't gon' cut it though."

I smacked my lips then turned back to Semaj. "Hi, it's nice to meet you," I stuck my hand out. She smiled, "likewise. Kemar and I just recently caught up and I've already hear so much about you."

Kemar's sister was, to put it this way, stunning. I had curves in all the right places but she had the definition of "curves." A full hourglass figure.

"How've you and your family been, if I'm not mistaken, two boys. Right?" I nodded, "Sesan and Giovanni,"

"They've been wonderful, I'm not I never thought that I'd have two boys at twenty-three but I wouldn't take it back for anything." Her smile widened.

"You don't know how much I relate," almost on que a tall dark-skin man and a fairly young girl came walking over. "Hey baby," he kissed her cheek before turning to me and Kemar.

He nodded, eyes averted passed me "Kemar. And hello to you." I looked down at his hand extended out. "Brianna," I finished.

"Nice to meet you Brianna," he then turned to the girl next to him, nudging her shoulder. "Nylani, if you don't speak."

Here eyes widened, "oh, hi," she smiled showing off her dimples. She pushed her glances up and look at her Semaj who shook her head chuckling.

"Brianna this is my husband, Sethani but you can call him Seth and my daughter Nylani. Kids these days act like they don't know how to speak," she eyed her daughter who rolled her eyes.

"I'm playing, I'm playing, daddy get her." She moved around to her fathers side when her mother tried to grab her.

"Are y'all staying for the venue? Or leaving when the production is over?"

"We're gonna have dinner tonight actually," I smiled. "I'm excited to try out the food here." Her eyes winded, "girl try theshrimp Alfredo. It's a five star restaurant and I was still shocked at how good everything was and that fudge crack was oh my god."

I laughed at how sincere her facial expressions were. "I definitely will."

The rest of the night was filled with sipping on some drinks, Kemar introducing me to people, some he had just met himself and me and eager to get some alone time.

I watched as he made his way into the group dancing.

He dapped up someone I knew as Matteo Pierre. He was one of the wealthiest men here. The rest I was already familiar with.

I don't know what they were talking about but I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He looked the most sexy when he was focused.

My view was cut off my a light skin tall man thinking he was doing something

My view was cut off my a light skin tall man thinking he was doing something. He was ight but he wasn't Kemar.

"Hey baby," he smirked. My eyebrows furrowed, "do I know you?" He asked, sending gazes at Kemar hoping he'd look over. "You don't but you could definitely get to know me."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm sure you saw me walk in with my- Aye! My man!" I heard Kemar's voice, making the both of us look over. Kemar still had a charming smile on his face as he raise his glass, "say man, come over here real quick." He urged him over.

"You too, beautiful!" He nodded at me. I shook my head. "This nigga don't see me try hit," the light skinned mumbled to himself. This poor idiot.

He put on a face smile once he go to the table, "wassup, Kemar right?" Kemar's eyes lowered at him, "you know my name but youn-" he glanced at me seeing I was shaking my head at him. I didn't want him to cause a scene. He chuckled, "ight. I wanted to do a lil toast."

Everyone held up their glanced. Light skinned sighed and turned to me, "you wanna get outa here?" I acted like I didn't hear him.

Kemar looked around the table at me the dimbass standing next to me and the other guys standing around the table. "To the past and present which will always bring knew beginnings." He looked at me and gave a genuine smile, "and to my gorgeous, sexy ass, beautiful future wife."

We all clicked glasses except for light skinned that was frozen in his spot

We all clicked glasses except for light skinned that was frozen in his spot. "You good, Vincent," I heard the annoyance laced in Kemar's tone when he said his name, nobody else probably caught onto that.

"My bad bro, I really didn't know. Ima huh, mess with y'all later." He turned around real quick and walked away.