- 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮

Wouldn't be surprised if y'all forgot about this story.
Take a looked at the (A/n) chapter if y'all need a refresher. I will say the characters are older from the time of that (A/n)

 I will say the characters are older from the time of that (A/n)

Omniscient : Chapter Forty

"We want to run some tests- No. I'm fine now," Kemar cut the woman off. She opened and closed her mouth shocked, "well sir. Don't you wanna know what's wrong? I mean-" she wondered why anyone would decline help, especially in a situation like this.

He smoothed his hair out ready to walk up out the door any minute. "Ma'am with all due respect, I need to be out this door as soon as I can." He eyed her.

"So can I leave?" He asked when not getting an answer.

He had so much on his mind. His ring was finally ready. He needed to dead the situation with Ja and Josiah. And Brianna's dad had him a little paranoid.

"Ma'am I'm not tryna cause a problem in this damn hospital," he spoke raising his voice a little making her jump.

"You know what ion even know why I'm." He stood up. "I provided you with everything you needed to discharge. I'm not gon' sit here while you stare at my like a scared, shaking puppy."

He stood up, ignoring the pressure in his chest.

He knew Brianna would be upset. As of right now. Alexus was home with the boys not knowing the full story. She knew Kemar had to be rushed to the hospital but not that Brianna knew nothing about it.

So in Kemar's head, his main priority was getting up and out of this hospital linking with Josiah to get shit done.

"Nigga you good?" Josiah chuckled as Kemar came walking to the car mugging nobody in particular

"Nigga you good?" Josiah chuckled as Kemar came walking to the car mugging nobody in particular. "The fuck happened to you."

Kemar got in the backseat, slamming the door. "Chest pains, hurry up and pull off." He mumbled.

"A grumpy ass nigga today. Huh?" Ja snickered.

Kemar disregarded him, "so how we finna do this." He asked, sitting back.