- 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Kemar 𝙥𝙤𝙫 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Kemar 𝙥𝙤𝙫
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"Whatchu been up to?" Lentz came walking down the hallway as I was taking in the nostalgic feeling of the upstairs hallway to my room.

"You ain't speak to dad yet?" He asked, prompting me to shake my head, "Nah not yet."

"Boy, what the hell

"Boy, what the hell. You doing in my shit?"

My cousin Khalid jumped in the seat he was in. He pulled off his-my headphones. "Oh. I didn't wanna be downstairs anymore and your dad said I could play the game on your computer."

"You put the password in?" I asked. My eyes followed Lentz as he made himself comfortable in my bed. He glanced towards me seeing me side-eye him, "what," he threw his hands up.

Put my finger up, "telling him to wait." Khalil shrugged, "your dad put it in." My eyes lowered, "how did he know my password?"

I noticed Lentz confusingly glance at me. "Youn think he up to some shit right."

"Khalid go back downstairs."

He started pouring, "but- go. You like five go play."

He rolled his eyes taking the headphones off, "I'm nine, idiot."

Once he left I looked back at Lentz, "I know you don't wanna believe it, but all dots connect to pops."

He sat up, "Kemar. I don't even know what the fuck you talkin' about? What happened?"

I smacked my lips, "I got set up at a bar. Me and Brianna were chillin in New York. I got a text from Marlin- one of dad workers?" He cut me off.

"Yeah listen He said somebody was tailing me. I made sure Brianna go outa there and I stay behind. Next thing you know some girl pop up next to me on some overly nice shit. I was ducking her and then-fuck. I can't remember exactly what she said but it was some creepy shit, about my drink. Ion know. Then I woke up in my apartment. Again, next thing you know I get sent a video of that same girl fuckin on me while I'm passed out. And almost exactly a minute later Brianna called me mad as fuck."

"Expected." He mumbled, "but what this gotta do with dad?"

"After I got done talking to Brianna I thought about something. For Marlin to know somebody was tailing me he needed to know where I was and where this "person," was. So both of them had to of been watching me for some time.

At first, I thought I was overthinking but then, ya friend, Jacobe Johnson."

He stood up now looking serious, "Nah he my G I'm telling you he ain't got nothing to do with-"

"Lentz please shut up and listen."

"Not him his dad, Mikey. Somehow his dad knew about what happened. When the only person who could know is Brianna. But Marlin could also know too and he connected with dad and pops."

Then I pointed towards my computer, "and this nigga, all of a sudden, know my password? This shit not adding up. And before you try to take up for dad. I'm not tryna pin you against him I'm-"

"Nah," he shook his head, "this shit is weird. But on the slim chance, this not dad did you move your stuff from ya apartment? Ion think you should be staying there."

I nodded, "I'm already ahead of you on that."

"Ight then, let's go." He said grabbing his phone, "I don't want to be here when we need to be figuring this out."

I mugged him. "We? You mean, me nigga, you not getting involved."

He scrunched his face up, "then why the hell you tell me the whole shit then?"

I shook my head, "man let's go."

This nigga Ja tired of me but I don't give a fuck.

𝙅𝙖

This the serial number and a picture of my
Slim card info to my computer I haven't
used it in months. Search any recent files
that have been opened or deleted in that bitch.