- 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

Omniscient : Chapter Thirty-Nine

"Come here." Kemar stood in the bathroom brushing his hair.

Giovanni got up while Sesan stomped over. "Stomp again and I'll stomp on yo ass little boy," he gave his son a look. Sesan pouted but still nodded.

"Go yet y'all durag from the closet."

"Yes sir," they both ran off.

Something Kemar had been working on highly was teaching them more respect, manners, and being understanding and humble. He took pride in seeing his goofy, silly sons also know when to be serious and make wise decisions at just four.

"Ight G you already know how to do it right, Hm." He handed Giovanni his small brush as he started brushing his hair looking at his dad, "like this right?"

"Yeah," he readjusted his hand a lil bit. "Just follow that pattern." They stood there brushing their hair and then their teeth. After Brianna got Kemar into skincare he passed it down to Giovanni and Sesan keeping the kid's products light.

Every night Kemar massaged the Curology product onto his face as the boys did the same but with kid's Cetaphil.

He then helped them wrap their durags around their heads. "That's too tight?" He asked Sesan who shook his head. Kemar tied it in the back. "You got it G?"

"Yeah, you know when momma coming home?"

"Not yet, you know she went to talk to your grandad. Neither one of them act like they know how to check their phone."

"Oh, well can I go movie, I already finished my homework?"

"Oh, and me too," Sa turned to his dad. "Go ahead, what y'all gon' watch?" Immediately G answered, "IT."

Sa sighed, "I don't wanna watch that Giovanni." G shrugged. "Well, I do."

Kemar cut them off seeing the argument coming. "Giovanni go in the living room and watch something, Sa you can stay in here and use our Tv." They were in Kemar and Brianna's bedroom the had a bathroom connected.

"Okay," they both said.

"Daddy?" Sesan lowered his eyes in concern staring at the direction his father was in after hearing a crashing sound

"Daddy?" Sesan lowered his eyes in concern staring at the direction his father was in after hearing a crashing sound. When he didn't get an answer he walked up to the door turning the door knob.

"Giovanni!" He screamed for his brother feeling his heart start to race. "Daddy what's wrong," he ran to Kemar's side.

Giovanni was so engrossed in the TV that he stood up but kept watching.

"I-I'm okay, Se- fuck," he grunted holding his rib cage. Kemar finally let the tears in his eyes build-up that he was holding in. He hadn't felt any pain like this before

The closest is when he got sucker punched in the stomach when he was 12 at the playground even that didn't compare.

Giovanni finally decided to get up wondering what was going on.

"What Sa?" G rounded the corner turning into the bathroom. His eyes widened seeing his father on the floor holding himself and Sesan by his side crying.

"I d-don't k-know. H-help him G." He shouted, hot tears streaming down his face. "I don't know what to do, G."

Giovanni froze as he tried to process everything. It was obvious that Sesan had the little brother energy between the two and Giovanni was the one who always lead.

"I-I," he stuttered then immediately sprinted out of the bathroom to go find Kemar's phone.

He immediately dialed 911 as his tiny hands shook.

"911 what is your emergency?"

"I-Uhm. M-my daddy fell and he's in pain b-but he won't get up. And I don't know what's wrong." He spoke shakily trying his best to keep it together.

"It's okay take a deep breath, your daddy will be okay." The operator spoke easily picking up that she was speaking to a child."

Giovanni listened taking a deep breath, "okay I need you to do something for me okay? I need you to tell me if he's conscious- if he's awake."

He nodded, "he keeps telling my brother to calm down and it's okay b-but he won't stop holding his stomach and coughing."

"Okay, did you hear a loud noise in the house before it happened?" G shook his head. "No."

"Is it just your daddy, you, and your brother?" She asked. "Yes, just us."

"Okay, and how old is he?" Giovanni watched his brother hold his father's hand. "4 like me."

"Alright everything's okay and what's your name?"

"G-Giovanni."

"Okay listen to me Giovanni, the ambulances and police are on their way to help your dad okay? Everything will be alright."

Kemar coughed, pressing his hand against his stomach as he slowly sat up. "I'm okay G wipe your face." Kemar choked out, he knew what to do but this one had hit him harder than before.

He knew to just stay still while the ambulance came. Meanwhile, he could try to calm his sons down. "Come here G," he pulled Sesan into his arms while Giovanni stood at the door scared to touch him afraid it would make his pain worse.