- 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Brianna pov : Chapter Thirty-Seven

"Just a month ago Kemar Creed was the head news on almost every outlet. While he was at the AmityC Center in his old neighborhood. A regular, Mason Hills was gunned down by the police. Kemar risked his life shielding this 15-year-old as he had a panic attack which triggered a smash attack.

The officers were later forced to apologize after it turned out Mason Hill wasn't even the suspect, they were supposed, "mistaken."

Outrage across several social media platforms arose when the intended suspect's identity was revealed. 34-year-old Tyler Donavine is seen in this video that's about to play walking right past police officers as they chased the innocent 15-year-old, who was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I think this outrage is justified Ruth, I mean the suspect was described as a white man in his thirties. There's no way you confuse that with a 15-year-old black child." Mike turned to his coworker.

She nodded, stacking her cards. "Of course, it's just ridiculous. But this story doesn't end with a bad ending folks. After Glory Hill and Jovante Hill sued the Police Department and they were rewarded an undisclosed amount."

I turned the tv off. "Alright dad, tell me when you are outside," I hung up. The story of what happened was back in the news since Mason's family won the lawsuit against the police department.

Kemar and I decided to go out tonight to celebrate. Events like the one we were going to were always packed with successful people. It was like a VIP rooftop bar on top of a restaurant. They talked about the latest success that happened all across the state.

I put my phone down and finished getting dressed. I wore a simple black dress, which I thought was cute. I quickly throw my earrings in while going downstairs. Kemar was also rushing to get ready but still making time to help the boys brush their hair and put their durag on.

By the time my dad got here, it would be a few hours before their bedtime. "That's tight G?" When Giovanni shook his head, he tied the knot and smoothed the fabric out.