- 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Brianna pov : Chapter Thirty-Three

"Baby, why you look all tired like that?" I pushed my glasses up against my face. It was later in the day, so I decided to get back into reading.

He shrugged, throwing his basketball in the air, "nothing I'm just thinkin'. Damn, I can't be quiet?"

I sat my computer down, sitting up. Before I could even open my mouth he stopped me.

"I'm sorry," he sighed, setting the basketball down. "I'm just a little frustrated with the fundraiser." I continued eyeing him before sighing and pulling my glasses off. "Lay down, I'll give you a massage in a minute."

He chuckled. "Baby, I don't need no damn massage. I need to check myself. Ain't no reason why I should be taking my frustrations out on you. Actually."

He walked around the side of the bed. Pushing me back up against the headboard. "Lay back like the queen you are." He propped my feet up on his legs.

"Finish ya' work," he started massaging my feet.

"You're cringy ass hell, but you can run me some water so can get in the tub. Oh, and have Sa and G wash up so I don't have to tell them. And take the meat out. If you wanna add the cherry on top you can wash the dishes when I'm done cooking."

I smiled, at his bland face. "I shoulda said my sorry and kept it moving. I got you though." His hand made its way under my shirt rubbing across my back. "You smell good," he rested his head on my stomach.

His phone started ringing causing me to sit up before he practically pounded off of me and grabbed his phone. "You okay?" My eyebrows furrowed wondering if he got the double meaning which was, "what the fuck are you on."

I looked down at his phone trying to see the person's caller ID only getting a glimpse of two letters. Ca-

"It's Josiah, let me take this real quick," he mumbled answering the phone. "That's Josiah?" I asked giving him a second chance to potentially correct himself. "Yeah Bri, hold on." He walked out going into the bathroom.