- 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙫 : 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

"Bitch I might be gay cause she is, woo! Had me drollin'" I whisper yelled, "How you pull her?" I turned to look at Siah only to see both him and Kemar side-eyeing me. I crossed my arms and folded my lips, "my bad. No disrespect."

Then I looked at Kemar. "Bae, you can't tell me she wasn't fine- for real. I won't be mad." Siah shook his head while Kemar started laughing, "Bri, please shut up. You blowing my shit."

I smiled, grabbing his arm as we walked, "whatchu' scared. You should be cause I woulda' rocked you right in ya' sh-" he cut me off with a laugh, "I would've dropped ya' little ass."

"Imagine if I walked outta that door like. Damn, she is woo! Had me drollin'. Damn Siah how you pull her." Then he looked at me, "tell me she wasn't fine?" He straight-faced me.

I bit my lip, "I was just joking."

"Mhm."

I sucked my teeth, "then why are you not mad then?"

He shrugged. "Cause I don't give a fuck. It's different. If you were talking about a nigga then I'd be heated." I looked at him funny, "how is that different?"

"Cause you a girl and she a girl and I know you straight and loyal." I nodded, "but I wouldn't say it's different. Cause if it was the other way around, and you were gassing up another nigg-"

"Don't even say some shit like that." He mumbled. "No, I'm being serious. If you was- No." he interrupted me. "Cht." I turned to Siah who was all in his phone. "Josiah, if you was in a relationship with a girl and you started gassing up a nigga in front of her-"

His facial expression quickly contorted, "Nigga what?  Bri, go sit down somewhere."

I rolled my eyes walking ahead of them to the elevator. "Y'all some sensitive ass Niggas."

"Can we go get something to eat later, I wanna shower first," I spoke as we made our way into Kemar's car

"Can we go get something to eat later, I wanna shower first," I spoke as we made our way into Kemar's car. Me being more than happy to force Josiah into the passenger seat while I got in the back.

Kemar looked at me through the rearview mirror. "Na, we going out tonight, have a little fun while we can." Josiah looked up, evident irritation in his voice, "No y'all not, I'm supposed to keep you safe Bri." He turned to me, "you forgot about that."

Kemar spoke before I could, "I'll take Tanya with us we'll be fine. She's a chaperone and highly trained," he assured Josiah. I never understood how he could stay calm handling Josiah's bullshit.

"As I said, that's not happening," he only shrugged.

I dramatically sighed. "Siah. Dad said for me to have a good time. Can I do that please? You know this isn't just about me being safe. You said you wouldn't play nice with him and you don't have to but don't try to make my life dull because of your attitude."

He mumbled something under his breath. "Man whatever."