- 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Kemar pov : Chapter Nineteen

"Nigga why wouldn't she still be angry? You're good because you know you were drugged." He outstretched his hands, showing his words. "But at the end of the day, some girl was fuckin' on you in a video, my nigga. If you got sent a video of a nigga fuckin' her, you would for real believe her words over a whole ass video that she in?"

He raised an eyebrow when I shook my head, "be for real."

"But I didn't even look fully conscious, that should at least be some sort of indication. That some shit was off."

"But she's angry Mar. That's what you keep forgetting, she's not finna force her emotions back when she doesn't know what to believe. Just let her calm down." His voice got softer.

"You're good. Just don't go in there unsure. Show her that this quiet game shit doesn't matter because you gon' figure it out."

I nodded leaning against the table. "That's what I told her, bruh." I sucked my teeth looking in a daze. "Why shit gotta be so complicated. I just wanna live my life in peace but shit just gotta go fucking wrong!" I threw my phone across the room thinking about the video.

He stood up encase I started going off. My heart started beating faster, "and my own bitch ass father was behind it" I mumbled.

Lentz sat up a little, looking unsure. "You know dad be behind pops with almost everything Mar. He probably was involved before fully thinkin' about what he was doin-"

I bitterly chuckled, "don't defend that nigga in my face, Lentz." He sighed, rubbing his hands down his face, "I'm not defending him I'm just sayi-"

" He sighed, rubbing his hands down his face, "I'm not defending him I'm just sayi-"

Brianna pov

My hand collided hard with the metal door.

"Yeah I'm here, I'll call you later," I spoke to Tate and Quil over FaceTime. I hung up, placing my phone in my back pocket. As I made my way to knock again I heard noises of things being moved around.

"Who is it!" A broad voice I was unfamiliar with shouted. I raised an eyebrow, "Brianna?!" I spoke back. There was silence until I heard locks un-clicking.

"Hey," Kemar pulled the door open, looking at me in awe. We hadn't spoken in about a weak. The first two days I spent sulking around the house, avoiding my dad and uncle's stares. Then the other five days were with Tate and Quil who I've gotten closer with forcing me to "glow up," and be the, "bad bitch I was."

My used to died ginger hair was back to my naturally dark hair color. I had on a crop top under my black hem bubble puffer. My bean and chain necklaces were on full display that I got back into the habit of wearing them.

I wanted to be in better words, my "grown woman," faze of my life. "Hey, Kemar," I mumbled after a moment of us just gazing at each other. "Come in," he moved to the side holding the door open.

I saw a boy that looked somewhat like him standing in the living room. He eyed me, a curious look in his eyes. "Hi, I'm Lentz, this idiot's brother" he extended his hand shaking mine. I smiled, "I'm Brianna." He nodded, "I've heard about the girl causing the commotion. You're prettier than he described."

Kemar quietly mushed him out of the way. "Excuse him. Don't let his height fool you he just like any other fifteen-year-old dumbass." I cracked a smile, awkwardly standing there. "You never mentioned having a brother," I eyed Kemar.

"He don't love me enough to talk about me that's why."

Kemar waved him off. "Ight, it's nice having you but you needa head out. Somebody downstairs waiting on you anyways."

Lentz shook his head, "and he kicking me out. Well, it's nice to meet you, Brianna. Hopefully, we meet again under a lot better circumstances."

"You finna be my bestie soon tho." He winked at me.

"Bout ugly as hell," Kemar mumbled.