- 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

Brianna pov : Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Now, what if it was Sky walking' in?" I spoke to Kemar who was sitting up against my headboard uncovered giving me a full view of his bare body.

He shrugged, taking a hit from his blunt. "She woulda' seen one hell of a surprise." He eyed me down as I walked over to him. His husky low eyes from the weed were enough to make my knees go weak.

I handed him his Gatorade then climbed over him to get to my side of the bed.

I flinched when I felt his hand roughly collide with my ass. As soon as I sat down I threw down my water and jabbed him in his arm. "Keep playing wit' me," he mumbled quickly clutching my arm when I tried to hop up. "You hit like a nigga," he pulled me into his arms.

"Ya momma, whore." I jab my finger against the side of his head. He licked his lips snatching me by my neck, "who a whore?" He squinted tilting his head a lil bit causing me to smirk in his grasp. "You and ya' momma, nigg-"

The wind got knocked outta me when he pushed me back against my bed. He stood up putting his boxers back on causing me to sit up on my elbows confused.

He smirked, "what? You thought you was finna' get some dick? Nah, Ima eat it till you crying and begging me to stop. Since you wanna fuck wit' me an shit."

That's when I remembered he had a drink. And he be saying some wild shit when he tipsy.

My mouth opened and closed not knowing if I was getting ready to have a good time or irritated one. I knew I was finna have one hell of a time though.

He got back on the bed, running his middle finger under my booty shorts, "take these off and lay down." I decided to keep fuckin' with him anyways. I stood up on the bed keeping direct eye contact with him as I slowly slid my shorts down my ass and thighs.

He licked his lips taking one more hit from his blunt before putting it out, "hurry ya' sexy ass up. Actually, come here."

I smiled, my bottom half now bare. I sat at the edge of the bed where he stood, leaning back on my hands, and slowly opened my legs exploding my heat to him. He bit his lip, cupping his print.

"You can put it in now," I suggested.

"Nah" he mumbled still staring as he walked towards me. "I'm doing what I said," his lips brushed against my ear as he leaned down still towering over me. His hand came up to my throat while his other hand crept towards my vagina.

"I'm sorry baby," I mumbled, pecking his lips. My hand came up to run my fingers through the back of his hair. He chuckled, "what happened to all that shit you was talkin" he reminded. "You still not getting dick, Brianna."

I nodded, "then good luck getting pussy from me later-" my heart rate quickened as I felt myself getting wet when his hand squeezed tighter around my neck. "It seems like you want my shit more than I want yours." He spoke moving his thumb in circles across my clit gliding his fingers teasingly over my pussy.

I gasped, letting my eyes close not being able to take it anymore. My hand subconsciously came up to cup his waistband, weakly trying to signal him to pull his boxers down. He pulled back looking me in my eyes. "Please Kemar?" I muttered, laying my lips on his. I let his tongue explore my mouth in full control only pulling back to bite softly on his bottom lip.

He licked his lips standing up straight, "lay on ya back and open ya legs. Don't make a sound." I did as he said.

I watched as he went low, waiting patiently for his mouth to envelope my vagina. My pleads were finally met when the warmth of his tongue made me feel like I was melting into the bed.

He gave me one more smirk before lifting my leg and hanging it over his shoulder, lowering his head, and licking along my slit.
I slightly arched off the bed from the sensitivity. His tongue dipped into my core, painfully slow before he moved away, placing a kiss on my clit.

"Mh," he mumbled, looking up at me. I'm sure I looked like a hot mess.

"Baby," he mumbled, nonchalantly digging his middle finger into me as he spoke. I gasped, covering my mouth. "Yeah" I squealed out.

"You know, that kiss you like. The one where I be sucking on ya' lips and taking my time letting you feel my tongue tangle with yours?"

I held in a moan, knowing exactly what he was talking about. I gripped the sheets, "y-yes baby. I do. "

He nodded. "Good, because I want one of those."

I carefully got myself together sitting up ready to obey his requests but was only pushed back down. "Not with those lips, baby," he chuckled.

And he did exactly that. He kissed and licked my clit exactly how he would normally grab my throat and devour my lips. As his speed increased, my breath quickened as well.

"Kemar," I moaned, whining. He brought his hands down on my ass in a harsh slap. "I told you to shut up," he mumbled against me.

My mouth hung up, along with my eyes rolling back as my walls tightened. When he felt it as well, he groaned, sending vibrations through my core, pulling away.

I bit my lip to stop my lip from quivering and threw my arm over my eyes. The sensation in my pussy was unbearable. It was like my folds wanted to curse his ass out too.

"Take ya' phone out and point that shit to the ceiling." He turned my bottom half to the side and said, "I want to eat it from the back." It sounded like he mumbled it for himself to hear.

I did as told, taking out my phone, and pointing it at the mirror I had on the ceiling, all while my pussy throbbed

I did as told, taking out my phone, and pointing it at the mirror I had on the ceiling, all while my pussy throbbed. I didn't know if I wanted the feeling to go away or not.

All was well until that tongue dug right into me again, "oh my god!" My eyes rolled back.