- 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

Brianna pov : Chapter Thirty-Four

"Morgan," I deadpanned running my fingers through his hair, "I should fight you right now," I mumbled, shaking my head.

He chuckled, "I didn't even mean for it to get this bad. At first, I liked the messy look then it just-"

"Got out of control?" I finished, "I can tell."

"Not too much on me, you saw your boyfriend? Head nappy as hell." I raised an eyebrow, "yet you still ain't qualified to talk with this tree on your head. And he growing it out mind your business." I mushed his head.

I started separating what I easily could first. "I can't believe you walked out of the house like this. What color are you wearing to this dance?" He shrugged, "black. I wasn't too big on the color neither was Destiny."

I cupped my mouth, "aww. You asked Destiny? You like her?" I moved his head to the side but caught a glimpse of him blushing, making my heart warm.

I chuckled. "You ight, don't tell her I told you this but if you knew how long she's had feelings for you. Use to make me sit and listen to her gush about you."

"Wait for real?" He snapped his head back to look at me. I snorted, "turn around. Y'all be cute together though. Just treated her right and don't play games."

After a few lil hours his hair was done, "can you take a video," he handed me his phone.

⚫️BriannaSaint¥

❤️💬↗️BriannaSaint¥ Don't judge too hard

❤️💬↗️
BriannaSaint¥ Don't judge too hard

"You told me you like the "messy look" that's why it most likely looks a lil different from when you first got them." I nodded looking at my work.

"You should do hair, for real. This is fire."

"I try, go in there and tell Destiny to come on."

"If you don't start a page and do hair then ima start one for you

"If you don't start a page and do hair then ima start one for you. Brianna this is so pretty," she gushed looking in the mirror. "And these parts are," her hand cupped her mouth, "oh my god."

I laughed, "you dramatic as hell." Then my eyebrow raised, "why you didn't tell me Morgan asked you to the dance? If anything I shoulda been the first person you told."

She blushed looking down, "I know, I went home and practically cried."

Morgan and Destiny were the oldest in the program. Although it was initially a boy's center, Kemar never turned anyone away. Destiny was literally one of two girls that would participate actively.

Before I could ask another question, Kemar walked in eying me, I could see the desired look in his eyes. I got the hint and tapped Destiny's shoulder.

"Destiny go downstairs real quick I need to speak to Kemar. The boys have been asking about you too they should be in the living room." I spoke smoothly trying not to make her think anything was wrong.

"What happened? I immediately turned around as soon as the door closed.

"They found her," he spoke nonchalantly like I was just supposed to know what he was talking about.

"Who?" He mugged me, "the girl who drugged me Bri."

I rolled my eyes, "you mean the girl that drug and raped you,"

I instantly felt my blood boil at the thought. It was almost like Kemar couldn't say the word rape. Like it was too hard to say it happened to him.

"Where is she, what's her name?" I instantly fired off questions feeling myself get heated. Younger me probably wasn't about airing shit out but I am now.

He put his hand up, calming me down. "We don't know all of that. They said there might be a complication." 

"They?"

He nodded. "Me, Josiah, Lentz, and my cousin Ja. He the one that helped me connect all the details on my dad being behind everything."

"When was the last time you spoke to him."

"My dad?" He shrugged, "not since the night I confronted him." He grabbed my arm pulling me towards him.

"I mean he tries to contact me all the time, I wasn't playing when I said I was no longer interested in having a relationship with him" he shrugged.