- 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

Omniscient: Chapter Thirty-Five

Mama💓🤞🏿▪️You at work?
▪️yea ma
Mama💓🤞🏿▪️ send a picture
▪️you fr
Mama💓🤞🏿▪️ very, send a picture

Mama💓🤞🏿▪️You at work?▪️yea maMama💓🤞🏿▪️ send a picture▪️you frMama💓🤞🏿▪️ very, send a picture

Mama💓🤞🏿▪️ Mh. Get back to work

▪️I'm on a break but ight mama

"Iverson! We don't have all damn day. For the third time, let's go!" Phil, one of the oldest Utility Linemen who deemed himself the boss raised his voice seeing Justice.

Justice being freshly eighteen was an indicator in Phil's head that he was an easy pick.

He looked up from his phone. "I don't have all day, y'all do," he eyed the middle-aged white man as he passed him.

Steward, a laid-back black male in his thirties chuckled at the interaction. "Now why won't you leave that damn boy alone." He took a drag from his cigarette.

Phil kicked a rock watching Justice walk off. "He walks around here like he better than somebody."

J.I. stopped walking before letting out a breathy laugh and turning around. "Now when the fuck did I say that?" He gritted walking back up to Phil who stumbled back a bit.

"I-I, well do I have to say it? It's a good 70 degrees out here and you been to the truck, how many times?"

J.I. kept a mug on his face, "you should know you've obviously been counting. You know what. It don't even matter."

He took a deep breath.

"How about you mind ya' business and we won't have a damn problem. A grown man being jealous of an eighteen-year-old don't look good on you. Phil." He spit out.

He put his yellow hat on going back to work.

Steward dropped his cigarette in the dirt before stomping on it eyeing the white man still in daze, "youngin' got cha' ass."

From a distance, in the tinted black car, Ja turned to Josiah, "how does an eighteen-year-old get caught up in this shit."

"It's cold as a motha' fucka' got damn

"It's cold as a motha' fucka' got damn." Justice left work going straight to his baby momma's house.

Ja and Josiah were still following as he knocked on the door and then pushed his hands in his Jean pockets.

After waiting a few seconds about to knock again the door was pulled open. "I heard you, Justice," Irena sharply spoke.

"Aye, that's her," Josiah sat up tapping Ja.

"Come on Jayla!"

Justice immediately twisted his face up, "youn gotta yell at her like that," he snatched his daughter's bag away.

She smacked her lips and rolled her eyes, "Justice, shut up for real. Jayla I said let's go!" She grabbed onto the four years old back bag swinging her towards her father making her start crying.

"What the fuck Irena," he stepped up pushing her back.

"Touch me Justice, I dare you too," she smirked knowing that was exactly what she wanted. "I'll have yo' ass locked up faster than you can blink, again. And yo' mama won't be able to save you this time."

Justice eyed her shaking his head. He picked his daughter up, "it's okay Jay," he mumbled, laying her head on his shoulder.

Irena rolled her eyes, "I'm going out of town this weekend so I'll tell you when to bring her back."

"Uh huh," Justice walked back to his car trying to strap his daughter in but she wouldn't stay still. He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead, "stop crying mama it's okay. We gon' have fun and do whatever you want ight?"

"Okay daddy," she sniffed wiping her face with the back of her hand. "And can we have ice cweam?" She smiled struggling to pronounce her r's. He hummed successfully distracting her, "all the ice cream you want, come on sit back." He strapped her in.

"We following him or staying here?" Josiah mumbled staying low. Their car was just across the street from Justice.

Ja eyed the man feeling some sense of compassion for him, "following him. We need to learn his schedule, if we do it now, he might become the main suspect in her disappearance. We need to wait until he has an alibi."

Josiah nodded, "she said something about going out of town, that's when we'll kill this bitch."