- 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮

Brianna pov : Chapter Thirty

"Been on my grind I know that my schedule is busy
But I always make sure I call you
When I touch down in your city
I'll make time because you're worth it
Fall back when you don't deserve it" I mumbled, skipping down the stairs.

I sighed, laying out multiple different things and getting started on breakfast. My go-to was bacon and eggs, I liked to keep it simple. But I was in the mood to add some fruits to the side.

A deep chuckle pulled me away from the bacon. I smiled, feeling toned arms wrap around my waist. "Why you up so early," he placed a kiss under my ear. I raised an eyebrow, platting the food. "It's 11 am, mister. You're the one awake later than usual. And who's fault is that?" I turned around, making my way out of his grasp.

"Somebody wanted to go have drinks with his, "boys" even though he was exhausted. Now, look at you bout tired as- Ight baby, my bad." He cut me off smirking, "all mad and shit," he licked his lips eyeing me.

I rolled my eyes moving the food from the counter to the dining room table, "don't look at me like that," I mumbled.

"You missed me or something?" He muttered following me as I grabbed the utensils, "cause this attitude is crazy."

"Babe!" I shouted when he looped his arm around my waist making me stumble. He smacked his lips as I mugged him. "Girl, I gotchu, stressing my baby boy out," he mumbled, rubbing my baby bump.

"I am not pregnant, that's stress that you feel." I rubbed over his hand turning around-arms wrapping around his neck.

He leaned down pecking my lips. "Stubborn ass," his hard came down hard on my ass. He was for some reason deadest on this idea that I was pregnant just because he wanted me to be.

"Ight whatever, come on before this food gets cold."

"Hm, got the strawberries and shit, feed me," he rubbed his hands together. "Boy, sit down."