- 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙊𝙣𝙚

Lentz pov : Chapter Thirty-One

"Come on, chill wit' that." I turned my head.  Saint sat up in my lap fake mugging me, "you fa' real, right now?" She tilted her head. I shrugged playing with my sweatpants strings.

"You knew what it was." I smacked my lips and then licked them. Her eyes moved down eyeing me before she looked up and nodded.

"I did," she grabbed her purse and opened the door. I rolled my eyes, "god dammit," I mumbled to myself.

I reached out for the back of her hoodie, "Ight chill. I was just playing." She rolled her eyes, "you're always just playing, Lentz." I rolled my eyes, "aight, get back in the car."

She flicked me off, "keep rolling them. They gon get stuck like that, sassy ass nigga." I scrunched my face up, "you was just sucking this "sassy" ass nigga dic-Lentz! Get yo ass over here" I turned seeing Kemar and Josiah by the Benz.

"Hold on!" I looked back at Saint seeing she was already gone. "Fuck."

"Heyy

"Heyy." Some light skin girl spoke twisting a curl around her finger. Both Josiah and Kemar gave her a look as they ignored her. "Hey- bring yo' ass on." Kemar cut Lentz off pulling him forward. Lentz sucked his teeth.

"Man she was feelin' a nigga." He shrugged.

Kemar mugged him, "she" looked like she was in her twenties, too old for ya ass." Lentz glanced at him like that was the wildest statement he had heard, "too old?"