- 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Brianna pov : Chapter Twenty-Seven

2 months later

"Alright mom, now just give me one more genital push for the placenta." I wasn't even sure I was fully conscious at that moment as I held my son in my arms and Kemar held our other son.

After everything was calm and the mood died down. Both Kemar and I sat and silence savoring the moment.

"He latched on?" Kemar asked, looking towards me. I nodded, rubbing my finger softly up and down his nose.

A nurse came walking in, "so, have you two decided on a lovely name?" I glanced at Kemar, "yeah we have."

"Excellent," she grabbed some type of paper, "for baby A." I looked down holding him in my arms.

Sesan Sethani Creed

"And baby B?"

Giovanni Siddiq Creed

"Both beautiful names, are you ready for your visitors?" Not really. "Yeah, you can bring them in."

Amante Langston

Amante Langston

"I wanna go in there first, alone?" I looked at everyone in the waiting room. Josiah his fiancé and their daughter. My sisters and cousins. This was the only part of my family that excepted the news that my grandkids were Langston and Creeds. "I just want to say what I need to say and meet my grandkids," I mumbled.

These past few months everything was laying on me heavy. And I realized, I was pushing her away.

I always argued my claim because I knew she would come back. But one thing I had to remember is family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what.

I realized at that moment that I wasn't that for her. The despise and disgust I heard in my family's voices when I shared I supported my daughter's decisions broke me cause I see know that I did that to her. Pushing people away who truly care about you, only means that one day they won't come back.

"Don't say no stupid shit this time," I looked at my sister Rosaline. "Please stop talkin' to me." I ran my hands down my head.

She rolled her eyes.

"As long as you make peace with her then it's gonna be alright. Just remember she's tired and probably in awe with her children. Don't say anything to start an argument."

"Where is Amir," my cousin Tiffany spoke up. "Doing something important." Rosaline cut her eyes to me, "what's more important than this?"

Josiah immediately looked up ready to defend his father, "trust me, Brianna's gonna love what he's doing, more than what y'all been doing for her."

"Sweetheart, we've been protecting our family just as you have been doing the same for yours. The phone works both ways. We didn't even know about your daughter until yesterday. Let's not try to portray anyone as a bad guy." Pricilla scolded, but I could tell she was addressing everyone.

"Excuses me, family of Brianna Langston?" Everyone nodded. She gave everyone a warm smile, "she taking visitors now."

My eyes connected with both of them and I immediately had to choke back all the emotion I was feeling

My eyes connected with both of them and I immediately had to choke back all the emotion I was feeling. I could see a little bit of shock on her face but she spoke anyway.

"This is Sesan and Giovanni. Sesan is on the left." She mumbled eyes low. "You ain't sleep yet?" I walked over to her side grabbing her hand. She shook her head, then she looked at our hands.

Kemar was knocked in his chair beside her, he was also holding her other hand. "It's setting in huh?" I asked seeing her watching her babies, "you really got kids." I looked up, "wow."

"It seems like it's setting in for you too." She whispered. I glanced down at her. Overall she just looked tired. I leaned down pecking her forehead. "You know I failed you right," I mumbled.

"Dad-"

"No. I'm serious," I shook my head, "your mama woulda beat my ass for the way I behaved." I glanced at Kemar, "I owe him an apology," I muttered to myself.

"Ever since your mom passed, I always asked myself what would Aliza do?" (AN: I can't remember if I gave her a name already).

"And the one time I should've done that I didn't. I personally feel like I had every right to be upset- for a little bit. But I completely milked the situation. And I'm sorry Brianna. I couldn't be angrier with myself. That boy- Kemar." She shut me off.

I nodded, "Kemar h-he. He didn't kill my wife. He's had your back ever since the conflict started when I should've. It's clear he was completely against it. I was immature to blame a kid and selfish to try and take your happiest away from you because of my fear." I looked at her with tears in my eyes.

Her hands instantly came up to her face as she started crying. "I-I forgive you." She smiled. "Thank you. Me and your uncle got a little gift for you after you get out of the hospital. Now!" I rubbed my hands together, "let me hold my grandbabies before your family comes in here."

Her low eyes instantly widened, "who?"

What type of drama should I add??  I feel like it's pretty basic and boring right now.