- 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Dear Kemar,

It feels like an eternity since you left us. I still cannot believe that I have to live without you. Losing you is the hardest thing I have ever had to go through. You were my rock, my soulmate, and the person who completed me. I miss your laughter, your warm embrace, and your calming presence.

It's been two years since you passed, but it feels like a lifetime. I'm trying to be strong for our boys, but sometimes it feels like I'm drowning. They miss you so much. They ask about you every day, just the most random things just to hear more about you. Sesan still calls out to you in his sleep, crying out for his dad.

Kemar, you have left a hole in our lives that can never be filled. I have so many regrets. I regret not holding you tighter, not telling you how much I loved you every day. But most of all, I regret not having more time with you.

I know that you are watching over us, and that gives me some comfort. But it's not enough. I need you here with me, holding my hand like you used to. I wish I could turn back time and do things differently, but I can't. All I can do is remember you, cherish the memories we had and keep you alive in our hearts.

I love you more than words can express. Rest in peace, my love.

Forever yours, Brianna

THE END