Turn. It. Off.

~ Mallorie ~

When he was done with Dana, Stefan moved on to Chad. Mallorie could hardly believe her eyes. Where was the sweet guy Elena had spent so long getting to know and love? Was there anyone who could stop him from killing everyone?

"It's always nice to see a vampire in his true element. The species has become such a broody lot," Klaus said.

Mallorie gritted her teeth and stood. "No. You did this to him."

Klaus smiled. "I invited him to the party, love. He's the one dancing on the table."

Someone storming into the gym broke Mallorie's trance on Stefan. 

"Where is it? Where's my necklace?" Rebekah demanded as she marched toward Mallorie.

"What are you talking about?" Klaus asked.

"She has my necklace. Look." Rebekah handed Klaus a phone that Mallorie recognized as Caroline's.

"Well, well. More lies." Klaus grinned.

"Where. is. it?" Rebekah asked.

Mallorie shook her head. "I don't have it anymore."

"You're lying!" Due to the rage, black veins appeared under Rebekah's eyes before she launched herself on Mallorie.

The fear Mallorie felt was replaced by pain. Rebekah sunk her teeth into Mallorie's neck. However, Rebekah quickly released her. Mallorie found herself on the floor once more. Klaus pushed his sister aside for a private conversation. With a sad look at Stefan, Mallorie covered the wound with her hand to help stop the bleeding.

Klaus turned back to Mallorie and crouched in front of her. "Where's the necklace, sweetheart? Be honest."

Mallorie swallowed her tears. "I'm telling the truth. Katherine stole it."

"Katerina." Klaus smiled, but Mallorie could tell it was an angry smile. "Of course. Well, that's unfortunate. If we had the necklace it would make things a whole lot easier for your witch, but since we're doing this the hard way, let's put a clock on it, shall we?"

Klaus walked over to one of the tables in the gym and pressed a button on the machine that operated the scoreboard. Twenty minutes appeared on the clock and began to count down. Then, Klaus walked over to Stefan.

"Twenty minutes. If Bonnie hasn't found a solution by then, I want you to feed again. Only this time, I want you to feed on Mallorie." Klaus made eye contact with her. "You know you want to."

"No, Klaus! Don't do this to him!" Mallorie felt the tears coming back.

Klaus and Rebekah walked toward the doors of the gym. "No one leaves. If she tries to run, fracture her spine."

Mallorie looked cautiously at Stefan. He had this faraway look in his eye as he made eye contact with her. The blood on his chin made him even more menacing.

The whole time Mallorie stood up, Stefan's eyes were trained on her. She held up her hands. "Don't fracture my spine. I'm just getting a towel for my neck."

With her nerves on fire, Mallorie walked into the locker room and grabbed a white towel from the cart by the door. She pressed it to her neck as she walked back into the gym. While remaining in Stefan's line of sight to keep her spine in tact, Mallorie paced around the gym. There had to be some way to stop this. Some way to snap Stefan out of his condition.

A thought hit her. "Caroline's dad! Stefan...he was able to resist compulsion. I don't know how, but he did it. Maybe it's possible."

Stefan nodded as he paced, too. "Yeah, yeah. Maybe it's just mind control, right? Maybe it just takes some focus, a couple of decades of training. No big deal."