54| mama's going out

(may)

Natasha was going out to the bar tonight with a few of her friends, Wanda was tagging along with her and Natasha really didn't trust the boys after the past few days they've all spent together, so what other babysitter could Natasha reach out to than Y/n's aunt Maria.

She was yet to tell Y/n, but she wasn't nervous or anything because she knew that her little bundle of joy was going to be over the moon to find out she was spending the night at Maria's, who says to have organised a whole girls night for the two of them already.

Natasha slowly made her way up to her daughters bedroom, gently knocking the door and entering seeing her girl playing on the floor with most of her toys, Y/n let out a light squeal at the sight of her mama and scrambled to her feet and ran up to Natasha, holding her arms in the air.

"Hi mama, pick me up!" Y/n shouted with a toothy smile, curling her fingers, Natasha chuckled bending down and lifting Y/n up super slowly making the girl giggle and squirm about until she could wrap her legs around Natasha's front and her arms around her neck.

"Hello Y/n, mama has some good news" Natasha said happily, Y/n gasped bouncing in Natasha's arms making Natasha laugh, Y/n grabbed Natasha's cheeks and started to move them, whilst repeatedly asking what the good new could possibly be.

"Okay, well, first take her hands off me so i can speak" Natasha said speaking like a fish, Y/n let out a loud laugh as she removed her hands from her mothers cheeks and let her arms fall down by her side, Natasha made her way over to Y/n's bed and sat down.

"Right so, you know how tonight mama is going out with auntie Wanda" Natasha said making Y/n pout and nod her head, Natasha smiled, which then caused her daughter to start smiling before they both started laughing at absolutely nothing, Y/n hurried her along to say the good news.

"Alright, alright. So, because mama is going out, you need to be looked after. Mama doesn't trust your uncles so, can you guess who's babysitting you" Natasha says with excitement, Y/n sits on her lap staring at her for a bit, looking into her eyes wondering who it was.

"I don't know mommy, you need to tell me" Y/n shouted pulling at Natasha's top and shaking her, Natasha chuckled pulling Y/n's hands away and holding them in her own hands, rubbing her thumb in the inside of her palms gently.

"Auntie Maria" Natasha whispered into her daughters ear, Y/n gasped again but this time louder and started squealing, standing up from Natasha's lap and running around the room excitedly waving her arms in the air happily shouting that her Auntie Maria was going to be babysitting her tonight, which made Natasha laugh.

"I stay at Auntie Ria's" Y/n shouted running about some more and then back over to Natasha and jumping onto her lap happily, pushing both sides of Natasha's lips up to create a smile, which caused Natasha's heart to melt, Y/n giggles some more and slid off her mothers lap.

"I need to pack a bag!" Y/n exclaimed, she ran off to the closet in her bedroom and looked around for a suitable bag to take to her Aunties house, Natasha chuckled watching as Y/n came back running into the room and falling to the floor.

"Okay, well mommy's going to go and get ready now. I'll leave you to pack, yeah?" Natasha asked, receiving a nod from Y/n, who didn't seem very interested in what Natasha was saying, Natasha shook her head and left Y/n's room to go to her own and get herself ready.

Y/n picked a massive handful of teddies and stuffed them all at the bottom of her bag, she then ran off and picked her dress she was going to wear, and a few others. Her bag was almost full, she needed one more thing, which was a picture of her and Natasha which sat on her beside table.