1| it's impossible

(March)

Natasha jumps out of bed once again that night, heading straight for the toilet, kneeling down in front of it and throwing up her guts. It's been like this for a little while now, and she still has no idea what's happening.

"Natasha! Oh my gosh, what's wrong, are you okay?" Wanda rushes into Natasha's bathroom worriedly. Instantly, she bends down beside her, pulling her head back into a low bun and rubbing her back to help her out a little bit. After a few moments of silence, Natasha's stomach seems to settle.

With a sigh, she leans back against the bathroom wall behind her placing her hand on her forehead. Wanda runs a cup under cold water and carefully brings it over to Natasha, holding it to her lips, she takes a gentle sip before spitting it out into the toilet. Then going back for another sip and gently drinking it, Wanda smiles placing the cup back down on the sink and helping Natasha get up.

"Whats going on Nat, i've been hearing this for a few nights now" Wanda questions helping Natasha get back into bed, all Natasha does in grumbles turning her body over so her back was facing away from Wanda, who sighs and sits behind her.

"i just wanna help you Nat, it doesn't seem like your very well and if you're not we need to go see Bruce" She tries, Natasha mumbles something into her pillow which Wanda didn't quite catch so she asks her to repeat again, which Natasha does but with a very moody sigh and a moody tone.

"I'll go in the morning" The younger girl keeps quiet for a moment wondering wether to just agree with Natasha and let her sleep, or wether to drag her out of the bed and get her down to medical bay.

She had opted on leaving it till the morning, although, if Natasha threw up again any time between now and in the morning then she'd get her down to the medical bay immediately because it wasn't normal for Natasha to be sick, so she was worried.

"Night Nat" Wanda mumbled walking out of Natasha room and shutting the door behind her, she made her way back down to her room and quietly opened the door. She very slowly slipped back into bed, making sure not to wake up Vision as she did.

"Wands? What's up, why are you awake" Vision questions pushing his body up slightly with his arm.

"I was just helping Nat out with something, everything's alright" Wanda says in a hushed tone turning around and gently pushing her husband back down against the bed. Wanda yawns tiredly allowing Vision to wrap his arm back around Wanda as the pair cuddle up to each other.

Back to Natasha, she didn't sleep the whole night. Her mind was racing with deep thoughts, she knew herself she never got sick. Gosh, she can't even remember (before this) the last time she was sick, she knew that a couple of the Avengers were ill a month or so ago but how on earth would Natasha catch it now.

Natasha managed to keep herself awake until the morning, once she heard some movement downstairs, she slipped out of bed and made her way down. She didn't know wether it was lucky or unlucky that the person being awake and in the kitchen was Wanda.

"Medical bay, please" Natasha almost begged, she felt herself start to wobble a bit and her head begin to ache, Wanda put her tea down swiftly and rushed over to Natasha leading her to the medical bay.

"Hey Wand, Hey Nat" Bruce smiles watching the girls make their entry, his smile fades a little when he sees Natasha getting sat on the bed. He would have thought that maybe Wanda would be the one needing to come here, but definitely not Natasha.

"Is everything alright Nat?" Bruce questions moving his machines and coming over to stand in front of the bed, Natasha shrugs her shoulders glancing up at Wanda as if to ask for her to speak and explain what's going on.

"Well Natasha's been up countless nights throwing up, and in the mornings too, we all know she doesn't get sick so we've come to check out what's going on" Wanda briefly explains, Bruce nods writing everything down and grabbing his stuff.

"Has it been painful anywhere" Bruce asks, Natasha shakes her head carefully keeping her eyes closed, not wanting the nausea feeling to swing its way back into her head.

Bruce using his stethoscope on Natasha's chest doing all that sort of stuff, due to the fact Natasha hasn't shared her past with any one the Avengers apart from Clint, Bruce moves his stethoscope down to Natasha's stomach as a crazy thought entered his head.

"I'm gonna have to give you an ultrasound" Bruce says, both woman shoot up, Wanda from her chair and Natasha sitting up from the bed she was laying in.

"What!" They both shout, Bruce shrugs turning around and grabbing what he needed to get, Wanda at Natasha looked at each other both in a panicked state.

"Bruce you don't understand, i can't be pregnant, like i physically can not be pregnant" Natasha panics rambling on, Bruce focuses on what he's grabbing before turning around to Natasha again.

"Nat, calm down. I don't know why you can't, but somethings happened and you might be pregnant, just let me look" Bruce says calmly, Natasha blows out a shaky breath and lays back down on the bed.

Bruce starts by slowly applying the gel on Natasha's stomach, gently rubbing it in. He then takes hold of the stick, the three adults all wait in silence.

"Nat... i think your pregnant" Bruce starts, Natasha's breath gets caught in her throat, as does Wanda's. Could a little child be running around the compound in a few years?

//

heyy! i have this story planned out for ages, i have quite a few chapters so hopefully this doesn't go bad like my others one have, this is the reason why i haven't been posting on my one shots as much, but i hope you all enjoy this book ❤️