62| my auntie is...

(march)

The start of the year had gone very smoothly, no major problems and not too many important missions for anyone. No sicknesses so far, the most recent one being Y/n at Christmas time. Although, Wanda had been claiming to feel a little bit ill these past few weeks.

She'd been in bed for a few days now, getting out occasionally, Natasha was checking in on her and every-time she did she was really hot or about to throw up, Wanda hated being ill, she was the one that would take take of everyone when she ill by making food for them.

"Are you feeling alright now?" Natasha asked as Wanda wandered into the kitchen, her hair was a mess and greasy from not showering for the few days she'd been in bed. Wanda have a shrug of her shoulders and walked over to the coffee machine, but was stopped by Natasha's arms.

"Sit down hun, let me do that" Natasha said softly pulling Wanda over to a chair and sitting her down, Wanda gave a weak nod of her head and shivered slightly. Tony threw Natasha a blanket and draped it over Wanda's shoulders allowing her to snuggle into it.

"I have a suspicion" Tony muttered to Natasha as they both stood by the coffee machine, Natasha glanced at him raising her eyebrow telling him to go on and tell her what it was, she had one as well and was wondering if possibly they were the same.

"She might be pregnant, although she is very sick, i don't remember you being this ill" Tony mumbled, both adults took a glance at Wanda who had her eyes closed and her head was tilted to the side. Natasha gave Tony a nod and made her way over to Wanda, placing the mug in front of her.

"Wanda sweetie, drink up" Natasha murmured pressing her lips against Wanda's head, she hummed lifting her head up and sitting back up straight. Wanda picked up the mug and slowly brought it to her lips, taking some small sips and releasing some shaky breaths.

"We need to have a conversation" Natasha said sitting beside Wanda, Tony had gone out of the kitchen to drive down to the store to grab some pregnancy tests, he didn't even care if people thought he was strange for grabbing one, he just wanted to make sure Wanda was okay.

"Do you think, that you could possibly be, well pregnant?" Natasha said, choosing her words carefully. Wanda lowered her head and slowly shrugged her shoulders, Natasha placed a soft hand on Wanda's shoulder letting her think, she thought until Tony came back and handed the bag over to Natasha.

"Come on Wanda, let's try these" Natasha helped Wanda up and took her to her bedroom, Natasha sat Wanda down and unboxed a pregnancy test and handed it over to Wanda telling her what to do after reading the instructions on the back of the box, Wanda stood up on shaky legs and went into the bathroom.

When Wanda returned, she had a tear slipping down her face. Natasha opened her arms and Wanda took a seat on Natasha's lap, hiding her face in Natasha's neck letting out a soft sob, Natasha wrapped her arms around her giving her head a kiss.

"Did you consent or not?" Natasha asked in a worried state wondering why Wanda was so upset, but she nodded her head and tightened her grip around Natasha's neck, wiping her eyes on my shoulder, Natasha hummed running her fingers through Wanda's hair before hearing little feet pattering down the hallway.

"Not now, not now, not now" Natasha whispered closing her eyes, when she opened them again, Y/n was sneaking into the room with a cheeky smile on her face, she giggled and ran up to Natasha holding her arms up for her to be picked up.

"Wait a minute" Natasha whispered placing her finger on her lips, Y/n grunted climbing up onto the bed and leaning into Natasha's side. The timer went off from inside the bathroom and Wanda carefully climbed off Natasha's lap and wandered into the bathroom, allowing Y/n to crawl onto Natasha's lap.

"Good morning" Natasha mumbled pressing her lips to Y/n's head, Y/n hummed rubbing her face in Natasha's neck and then kissing Natasha's cheek sweetly. Wanda came out of the bathroom with an emotionless face, she glanced at Natasha and Y/n, handing the stick to Natasha.

A small gasp escaped Natasha's mouth, she took a few glances at Wanda and then back down at the pregnancy test which read positive, the other one reading pregnant. Wanda's lips folded into a frown as she sad on the bed next to Natasha, leaning into the side of her.

"Are you happy?" Natasha asked, running her hands through Wanda's hair. She gave her a soft nod, and smiled to herself with a wet chuckle, Natasha smiled as well giving Wanda a soft squeeze and kissing her head Y/n squealed from beside Natasha and reached out for what was in her hand.

"What's this mommy?" Y/n asked holding the stick in the air, Natasha glanced at Wanda silently asking if she could say, and of course Wanda nodded her head with a loving smile, Wanda leaned forward taking Y/n on her lap as Natasha began to speak.

"Well sweetheart, your auntie is pregnant which means she's having a little baby" Natasha spoke, Y/n stared at Natasha with a straight face then turned her head to look at Wanda, breaking out into a smile, cheering and wrapping her arms around Wanda's neck with a squeal managing to send her flying back on the bed.

"I'm gonna have a baby sister?" Y/n asked with a bright smile turning to face Natasha who shook her head with a small laugh, lifting Y/n off Wanda's stomach and pulling her onto her own lap, rubbing her back.

"Not a baby sister, you're going to have a baby cousin" Natasha said tucking a strand of hair behind Y/n's ear and bouncing her on her knees making her giggle, Y/n fell back on the bed turning her head to look at Wanda with a smile, blushing slightly.

"My aunties is pregnant" Y/n said to herself and looking up at the ceiling, Natasha and Wanda chuckled and Natasha moved to lay beside Y/n and threw her arm around her shoulder, Wanda's eyes dropped shut and she soon she was lightly snoring away making Y/n giggle slightly.

"Let's let auntie Wanda get some sleep" Natasha whispered picking Y/n up and laying a blanket over her body and exiting the room quietly, Y/n was carried down the hallway with a big smile on her face. Natasha went into her bedroom, picking out some clothes for her.

"Are you happy that Auntie Wanda is having a little baby" Natasha asked handing Y/n her clothes and helping her into them, Y/n nodded her head letting Natasha slip her socks on before running to the bathroom and grabbing her toothbrush, stepping up into the stool to be tall enough.

"I'm very excited, i hope it's a girl mama" She said happily bouncing slightly on the stool, Natasha chuckled cleaning up the bathroom a little bit whilst Y/n was busy, Natasha listened as Y/n rambled on about Wanda's baby happily, which only made Natasha more happy.

//
Evy, did you cry? gayfortasha
not proof read at all, been at a gala all day. WON AN AWARD 💓