65| nosebleed

(july)

The day was hot, most people were in the pool or sunbathing about, Natasha and Y/n were getting ready to go into the pool, Y/n was whining about putting sun cream on so that was an issue it's self and Natasha had to try and fight her for it.

Being a red head in this heat wasn't fun at all, having to be lathered in sun cream wasn't fun at all for either of the red heads. Natasha was a grown up so she wasn't whining but Y/n was something else, she'd do everything it took to try and not put it on.

Even once pouring water over herself and saying that the water will protect her from the sun, but of course Natasha wasn't that silly and got her own way by putting it on. But right now, she was practically holding her daughter down, while trying to apply it to her face and body.

"Enough! Enough!" Y/n shouted closing her eyes and wriggling about as best she could whilst being in the assassins grip, Natasha was keeping silent holding her down and coating her. When she was finished she let go and Y/n was off, she ran whine Natasha's door and poked her head out a small bit.

"I can see you" Natasha teased grabbing 2 towels, Y/n giggles coming back out from behind the door and holding her arms up for Natasha to hold her, Natasha shook her head motioning to the towels meaning she couldn't pick her up.

"Please mama, pick Y/n up!" Y/n whined curling her fingers, Natasha couldn't help but smile as she bent down and lifted Y/n up and onto her hip, Y/n also smiled wrapping her legs around Natasha's waist and laying her head on her shoulder.

Natasha carried Y/n downstairs and outside, placing Y/n on the hot cement which earned her a whine and some squealing which Natasha wasn't very impressed by, she shook her head telling her daughter to put her arms down as she placed everything on the chair.

"You don't need mommy to carry you every five seconds sweetheart" Natasha spoke bending down and running her hand through Y/n's hair, Y/n pouted leaning forward and wrapping her arms around Natasha's neck, she gave her a squeeze and kissing her head before pushing her back and holding her arms.

"Right, should we get in the pool?" Natasha smirked, Y/n giggled nodding her head taking Natasha's hand and pulling her over to the pool. Both girls stood beside each other holding each others hands as Natasha counted down, when she reached one, both of them jumped into the water.

"That was so fun" Y/n gasped flapping her arms and squeezing her eyes shut, Natasha wiped Y/n's eyes with her fingers and held her tightly whilst swimming over to Wanda. Wanda held her arms out and Y/n leaped into them, wrapping her legs around her aunts waist.

"Hello beautiful" Wanda said to Y/n, kissing her head, Natasha smiled at the pair's interaction and got on with the conversation with Wanda, Y/n lay her head on Wanda's shoulder just watching as her uncles were playing with the ball in front of her, for some reason using a normal hard ball instead of a soft one.

It was all in one motion, the ball came in contact with Y/n's face, the hard rubber part banging right off of her nose. Y/n flinched heavily as Wanda gasped, Natasha looked at the boys in fury as they all swam over to apologise.

"Mama ow" Y/n sobbed turning in Wanda's arms and reaching for Natasha who took her instantly, she left the pool and sat on the chairs with her on her lap, Y/n cried heavily on Natasha's lap, wiping her nose.

The scream that Y/n let out, caused birds to fly away from the trees and the team to freeze, Natasha's heart skipped a beat. Y/n looked down and found a trail of blood down her arm, she pressed her fingers to her nose and there was more blood.

"Mo-ma-mommy-mama" Y/n sobs furiously, unable to form any words. Natasha calmed down a small bit seeing it was a nose bleed and that her arm wasn't hanging off, she leant over and grabbed a tissue that was thankfully sitting on the side and held it up to Y/n's nose.

"You're alright, it's completely normal baby" Natasha soothed rubbing Y/n's back, Y/n thrashed about in Natasha's arms slightly still in a panic as the blood started leaking through the tissue but Natasha managed to grab another one and hold it back up to her nose.

"Owie mama" Y/n hiccuped looking up at Natasha who was still holding her nose, Natasha leant down and kissed Y/n's head a few times and pulled her close to her chest. After a while, Natasha pulled the tissue away from Y/n's nose slowly.

"That's good, it's all stopped" Natasha placed the tissue down and grabbed another one, wetting it and very carefully wiping around Y/n's nose to wash off all the dried blood, it was all down her front anyways so she was going to have a bath, she took Y/n inside and straight upstairs to her bathroom.

"I don't want a bath" Y/n whined trying to push herself out of Natasha's arms, giving them a little hit as she tried escaping but Natasha just ignored her, turning on the faucets and letting them run, sitting on the toilet seat whilst waiting.

"No bath" Y/n cried, breaking down again in Natasha's arms. Natasha cupped Y/n's face, very carefully and wiped the tears from her eyes. Natasha brought Y/n in for a hug, gently patting her bottom to help soothe her down before undressing her, to put her in the bath.

"You're so tired sweetheart" Natasha spoke, as she placed her daughter in the bath, she started to wail again, splashing the water with her hands and complaining that she wanted to get out. Natasha tried to shush her but her cries grew louder, even after Natasha attempted to hand over some bath toys.

"Let's go for a nap baby, do you want a nap" Natasha asked applying body wash to Y/n's body, she shook her head violently letting her hair fly about. Natasha got her to stand up and she cleaned her tummy and legs, pulling the plug and lifting her out whilst wrapping her in a big towel.

"You're in desperate need for a sleepie little one" Natasha whispered sitting down in the rocking chair, she was still in her swim suit all damp and wet, but Y/n was her first priority, she rocked slowly, patting Y/n's bottom again hoping she'd fall over.

The humming coming from Natasha was relaxing Y/n, her eyes started to flutter shut as Natasha trailed her finger down her nose. Once she was asleep, Natasha slowly laid her on the bed, grabbing some clean clothes and carefully changing her into them, before quietly getting in the shower herself.

//

everyone panicking about Natasha has me creasing, you really think i'd kill her off, have you met me i could not cope with that 💀