44| finally back

(may)

"mama!" Y/n screamed at the top of her lungs, running across the grass field, her arms open wide hoping that her mother would catch her. Natasha knelt down, tears already spilling from her eyes as Y/n ran straight into her arms, almost knocking her over backwards from the massive impact.

"Oh my baby" Natasha cried into Y/n's shoulder, holding the small girl in her arms tighter than she'd every held her, she felt her daughters fingers digging into her, she didn't care though, she was just so happy to have her little girl back with her again.

Natasha sat on her knees on the grass, pulling Y/n onto her lap and giving her head thousands of kisses, making the girl giggle like crazy. Natasha wiped her tears before pulling Y/n back out her chest and looking over her face, admiring the sight she hadn't seen in a month.

"You've got so big" Natasha joked poking her baby's stomach with her finger, Y/n giggles some more before falling against Natasha's chest with a smile, Natasha kisses her head again before rising to her feet and carrying Y/n over to the team, who were all watching the pair reunite.

"That was beautiful" Thor said wiping the tear from his cheek, everyone let out a laugh as Natasha patted his shoulder before giving Wanda a bone crushing hug, thanking her for taking care of her daughter for the month but of course Wanda shook it off because her love for Y/n was infinite.

"I'm going to make a big dinner" Wanda cheered before running in to the compound, everyone chuckled again making their way back inside, Natasha thanked them all for taking care of Y/n as well, before she went to go and change out of her missionary clothes.

"Did you have fun with auntie Wanda?" Natasha asked placing Y/n down on the bed and sitting next to her, unzipping her suit and de-tangling herself out of it, she needed a shower and she knew that Y/n wouldn't want to leave her, so she stripped Y/n down as well.

"No i didn't mama, because you weren't there and i cried every day!" Y/n said with an angry face and a pout, Natasha couldn't help but smile as she carried Y/n into her bathroom, grabbing two towels and hanging them up.

"Well i'm sorry, but what about Auntie Wanda? Was she not helping you" Natasha asked knowing fine well that Wanda was doing everything that she could to help with what Y/n was doing, Y/n huffed and nodded her head defeatedly making Natasha chuckle as she stepped into the shower with Y/n still attached to her front.

"Did you fight the bad guys?" Y/n asked quietly leaning back a bit so the water wasn't poring over her face, Natasha nodded her head with a hum as her eyes were closed after dunking her head under the water to get all of her hair wet.

"I fought many bad guys" Natasha said, eyes still closed as she bent down and placed Y/n on the floor, Y/n pouted and reached for Natasha again, but because her eyes were closed, she couldn't see that Y/n wanted back up.

"Mama, lift me up right now!" Y/n said with some attitude, Natasha's brows furrowed and her eyes snapped open, she'd never heard Y/n speak like that before and she didn't want to tell her off, due to just getting back from a month mission so she just let out a sigh.

"Let mama wash first, and don't speak like that Y/n please" Natasha said calmly, Y/n let out a whine, falling to the ground, but soon distracted herself with the bubbles covering the floor under Natasha's body from the shampoo, Natasha peered down making sure that she wasn't going to step on Y/n if she moved.

"Having fun?" Natasha teased, Y/n looked up at Natasha nodding her head with a cheeky smile. A few moments later, Natasha was finished with getting herself waxed and after washing Y/n as best she could, they'd both finished in the shower.

"Mama stay with me please" Y/n said clutching onto Natasha's fingers as she slipped off the bed, Y/n was dressed in her pyjamas, which cutely matched the ones Natasha was also wearing, they looked identical with their clothes and even their hair.

"I'll never leave you princess" Natasha smiled taking Y/n's hand and leading her out the bedroom and downstairs to the kitchen where Wanda was cooking some dinner, Natasha expected Y/n to run over to Wanda like she usually does every single time she sees her but to her surprise she stays out beside Natasha's leg.

"It's almost ready" Wanda said turning around and giving the mother and daughter a smile, Y/n blushed and hid behind Natasha's leg, Wanda and Natasha both looked at each other with complete confusion as to why in the world Y/n was going shy, especially around her Auntie Wanda.

"Are you excited for you spaghetti bolognese" Wanda asked scooping a decent amount into Y/n's princess bowl and placing it on the table, Y/n blushed again hiding her face in Natasha's thigh taking the women by surprise yet again by her actions.

"What's going on with you" Natasha asked hooking hands under Y/n's armpits and lifting her onto her front, Y/n let out a nervous laugh and wrapping her arms around her mothers and neck and hid her face in her shoulder, Natasha and Wanda laughed shaking their heads.

Natasha took a seat on one of the kitchen chairs, with Y/n still on her lap. Wanda shouted through to everyone that dinner was ready, she placed hers, Natasha's and Y/n's down in front of them. Loud footsteps could be heard and soon the room was filling up and everyone took a seat around the table as Wanda dished everything out.

"This is amazing Wanda, thank you" Natasha said covering her mouth with her hand, Wanda thanked her with a shy smile as everyone else started to thank her as well, it took a little while but Y/n also started to eat as well, using her hands.

"Oh my gosh, Y/n. You've got a fork for a reason" Natasha gasped looking down at her baby who's mouth was turning orange with the sauce, everyone started laughing which made Y/n laugh as she looked up at Natasha with a cheeky grin on her face.

"You're so silly" Natasha shook her head grabbing a napkin and wiping Y/n's mouth, handing her the fork, but of course Y/n wasn't going to use it and just shook her head and dug back into her dinner with her tiny and messy fingers.

"Mama is silly" Y/n giggled finishing off her food, she patiently waited for everyone else, joining in a few conversations but mostly just staring up at her mama as she spoke, she missed her a lot during the month, so she was over the moon that she was back.

"Clean, please" Y/n asked holding up her hands, Natasha stood up from her chair walking over to the sink and taking Y/n's clothes off, the sink was massive, surely it would do any harm to rinse her off in the sink right? right.

"Is this safe?" Natasha asked turning around, the team murmured before shrugging their shoulders or nodding their head, Natasha also shrugged her shoulders and used the warm water to rinse Y/n's chest, arms, hands and mouth where she had gotten the food over her, Y/n was giggling the whole time, finding it hilarious that she was getting bathed in the sink.

"I don't have a towel" Natasha mumbled to herself looking around, her eyes landed on the paper towel sheets but she ripped them away and picked up a tea towel, it was the best she had at the moment.

"There we go!" Natasha said lifting Y/n's naked body back into her arms, Y/n snuggled right into Natasha's chest as Natasha made her way back over to the table sitting down with Y/n on her lap, everyone resumed conversation and started eating again, happy that Natasha was back, Y/n was happy again and everyone was just back together.

//
I have no clue about the ending 🤷🏻‍♀️