120| special day for you

(december)

It was that time of the year again, personally it was Y/n's favourite, she loved her birthday, because she shared it with her mother so it was her day and her mother's day. She loved sharing a birthday, she wanted to make this year special for Natasha, as Natasha went full out on Y/n's birthday.

Wanda helped Y/n the night before by setting up banners and party decorations in the living room for Natasha's birthday. She was turning 41 this year, and even though it's not the most outstanding age like 50, 40 or anything, it was still important to Y/n.

"Get a good night sleep Y/n, you need to be awake before momma tomorrow, alright?" Wanda said, Y/n nodded her head. Sometimes on Y/n's birthday Natasha would end up going downstairs, make a breakfast for Y/n and then wake her up.

"Mkay" Y/n mumbled tiredly, she was swaying side to side, barely being able to stand on her own two feet making Wanda laugh, she bent down and placed her hand on Y/n's cheek giving it a sweet little rub, the girl managed to give her a tired smile.

"I love you" Wanda spoke kissing the girls nose, Y/n let out a little giggle and a toothy grin leaning forward and wrapping her arms around her aunts neck, nuzzling her face into it. Wanda chuckled and patted her back, Y/n pulled back slowly and gave her cheek a kiss.

"I love you Wan Wan, night night" Y/n smiled before skipping away to Natasha's bedroom where she was going to sleep tonight, she carefully crawled in beside Natasha and lay beside her, she stared at her mother's face, it was straight but a slightly smile rested on her lips.

The girl scooted closer to Natasha, her leg hitting Natasha's hand, the woman groaned and lifted her hand up throwing it over Y/n's waist pulling her in closer, without a word the girl shuffled closer to her mother and lay herself in her arms comfortably.

"It's tomorrow" Natasha mumbled in her sleep, Y/n looked up in confusion, her mother's breathing was the same as before and she was still sleeping, Y/n lifted her hand up and pressed her fingers gently to Natasha's lips, Natasha smiled slightly and tightened her grip around her daughter.

Natasha was still sleeping, she wasn't awake. Y/n moved and rested her full palm on Natasha's cheek, the woman's face crumpled slightly but went back, Y/n closed her eyes and in seconds fell asleep, Natasha was starting to snore slightly and Y/n started moving about a little bit.

The morning the pair woke up, Y/n's hand was still on Natasha's face, more so covering her mouth than her cheek, but the rest of her body was sideways, her legs over Natasha's waist and her side pressed against the pillows, Natasha was in the same position as to before.

"Momma, it's your birthday" Y/n mumbled turning around and sitting, Natasha opened her eyes slightly and gave Y/n a hum, Y/n smiled and made her way over to Natasha, using her fingers to open her eyelids, Natasha laughed and took a hold of her daughters hands.

"It's your birthday" Natasha said, Y/n hummed and shrugged her shoulders leaning forward and resting her head on Natasha's chest, the woman smiled and wrapped her arms tightly around her daughter, they stayed like that for a little bit before Natasha made the move to get out of bed.

"Mommy lets go downstairs" Y/n groaned pulling Natasha's arm, Natasha laughed and followed Y/n downstairs, making her way towards the living room, Natasha could smell that breakfast was already made, but she was being dragged by her daughter towards the living room instead of the kitchen where she wanted to go.

"Y/n, i want food" Natasha groaned, Y/n was using all of her strength to pull Natasha to the living room and even moved to using two hands just to pull just one of Natasha's arms, Y/n groaned and huffed trying to pull her mother along.

When they reached the living room Natasha rolled her eyes slightly and opened the door, she was met with banners and birthday celebrations, party stream and confetti everywhere, Y/n cheered jumping up and down clapping her hands looking up at Natasha who had a surprised look cemented on her face.

"Did you do this baby?" Natasha asked her girl, Y/n hummed happily and nodded her head rushing into the living and sitting by the gifts which were wrapped in red wrapping paper, leaning forward and holding it up for Natasha, she came in and knelt down in front of Y/n.

"Are these all for me" Natasha asked her sweet girl, Y/n nodded her head and handed Natasha her present. Natasha unwrapped it, and it just kept on going, she had so many presents to open and Y/n absolutely loved watching her mother reaction to them all.

"You're the kindest little girl ever sweetheart" Natasha reached forward and carefully lifted Y/n onto her lap, Y/n giggled and curled into Natasha's body, Wanda walked in with a small gasp and grinned at Y/n. The girl giggled as she aunt came over and embraced them both, Natasha and Y/n giggled.

"Happy birthday girls" Wanda said kissing both Natasha and Y/n's head, Natasha looked up at Wanda gratefully as Y/n threw herself off of Natasha's lap and onto Wanda's, Wanda laughed loudly and wrapped her arms tightly around her niece and rocked her slightly.

"Mama liked the decorations" Y/n said looking up at Wanda, Wanda pulled a surprised face and tucked a loose strand on hair behind her ear. Natasha smiled and rubbed Y/n's back nodding her head, Y/n rambled on about on about how late she stayed up with them and how they turned out.

"They were beautiful my love, how about we go get some breakfast" Natasha suggested, Y/n rose to her feet and ran out the room to the kitchen where the men were shouting how it was her birthday. Natasha and Wanda chuckled, standing to their feet they also made their way to the kitchen.

"Y/n sweetheart, everyone knows it's your birthday stop pestering them" Natasha chuckled lifting Y/n off of Steve, he was trying to eat and she was climbing all over the poor man, Y/n huffed but sat in her seat and rambled onto Natasha and how their day was going to go.

//

BIRTHDAY TIME