Kevin and Aryia kissed my cheek with a hug while Reggie and Cassie did the same.

"Let me go find Maddie right quick" I said and left the group to see Wes holding Maddie, bouncing her.

I seen Wes point and Maddie turned her head and looked at me.

"Hey" I said as I approached them.

"Can you come out front with me?Zach is about to be here" I asked him.

"Yeah no for sure, take Mads I'll go get Ry" he said and I smiled, taking Madison from him.

I rested her on my hip and stood in place as he walked over to Kevin.

"I get to see uncle Zach?" She asked and I smiled.

"Yes you do, you excited?" I asked and she giggled while speaking, "yes".

When Wes walked back over with Ryker, I lead the way to the front door and opened it, walking outside.

Zach has been here to see us a couple times. Once when Ryker was a month old, and then one when he was around 6 months old and then he was down again 3 months ago.

Maddie loved Zach.

His black jeep suddenly pulled into the drive and he parked it, getting out and I let Maddie down so she could run to him.

Wes did the same with Ryker.

"Hey nuggets!" Zach said as he knelt beside them, hugging them both.

I giggled and walked over to them. Zach stood up and hugged me tightly.

"Hey little one" he said before we pulled away.

He and Wes did a 'bro-hug' and he picked up Maddie as Wes picked up Ry and we walked inside.

"Life of the party, welcome back brother" Elton said as he greeted Zach.

They did a 'bro-hug' and others did too.

"Well... what are waiting for? Its 6:30 lets do cake and then we can have the pool time" Chazz announced and everyone whistled.

We walked out back where Wes sat Ryker in his high chair and everyone stood around.

Corey walked out with the small cake and sat it in front of Ryker.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Ry Beau, happy birthday to you!" We sang and then clapped.

We decided to sing with the name Ry Beau because thats mostly what we call him.

She giggled and his curious hand touched the cake, smearing the icing.

He swiped his tongue and a smile turned on his lips as he tasted the sweet sugary icing.

"Is it yummy?" I asked and he looked up at me, smiling.

Wes stood on the other aide of Ryker's highchair and I thought back to Maddie's first birthday.

We stood in this backyard, with all of our friends around. I stood on one side of her high chair while Colby stood on the other.