The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 24

Start from the beginning

After a few seconds, I see the understanding in his eyes and he nods once. His hand trails up my back, slipping into my hoodie.

The hoodie...

I sit up, pulling the hoodie off me hastily and throwing it on the floor. I couldn’t have that on right now; I was doing this to take my mind off Jace. Having an item of clothing that belonged to him while I screwed someone else was definitely not going to help achieve that.

I looked back down at him on the bed, his expression questioning at the hastiness I just took the hoodie off.

“That keen to get naked for me huh?” he joked, his expression amused.

The corner of my mouth tugs up “Don’t flatter yourself. The only reason I’m here is cos I ran out of double A batteries for Mr. vibrations.”

He tries to fight the laughter from my words “Oh yeah?”

“Yeah.”

He flips me on my back so fast I don’t even see it coming, and I have to clamp my mouth shut to stop the shriek that was about to escape my lips and probably wake the whole house up.

“Thing is Faith, could a vibrator do this?” He quizzes, his hands gripping the sides of my upper thighs as his lips trail down my collar bone, his tongue drawing patters on the top of my breasts. He thrusts his hips forward, the hardness of him rubbing against the V inbetween my legs and causing a moan to escape my lips.

I feel him smirk against my skin “That’s what I thought.”

I close my eyes and let him take over, his hands and mouth doing more than enough to help me take my mind off everything. Again I was beating the little voice in my head that compared what he was doing now to how Jace did things the other day in the Gym. The little differences were noticeable in my head, like the way Jace rubbed his hand on my skin made it feel like I was on fire, the way his lips trailed my neck made me forget how to breathe...

Concentrate on the man inbetween your legs right now, not the one you’ve just walked away from!

As he pulled my pyjama shorts down along with my underwear as well as his own boxers, I didn’t even bother confirming the no strings attached deal we always had going.

I didn’t need to.

This meant nothing, just like I wanted it.

***

JACE POV

I stirred, groaning slightly and stretching my arms out across the big empty bed—

Wait, empty?

I immediately pushed myself up, looking around the room and realising Faith was no longer here. The pang of disappointment hit me instantly, but I quickly pushed it down as I told myself I couldn’t expect so much so fast.

It was enough that I had managed to make her reach out to me last night, get her to feel comfortable around me and sleep in my arms like I wanted her to and needed her to.

I had to remind myself, small steps Dixon.

I smiled to myself slightly as the memory of having her sleeping in my arms again flashed through my head. She looked so peaceful as she drifted off to sleep and surprisingly considering I am a man whore, even I admit, the fact that we didn’t even kiss didn’t bother me in the slightest. I mean don’t get me wrong I would have loved to slot myself inbetween those toned legs of hers and have her scream my name, but it just wasn’t that important last night.

It was enough just having her there.

I knew I was falling for her again. That’s if I ever fell out of her in the first place. I understand that makes no sense, but as I mentioned a few times before I was not very good with my words. I wanted to see some emotion in her, see if I could draw it out of her cold exterior like I used to and see the girl I remember. I could have burst with happiness when I saw her wearing my hoodie last night, because that gave me all the proof I needed. She was still Faith. Just a lot feistier and deadly, but still Faith.