The Shy Girl Has a Gun...Chapter 24

Start from the beginning

Me and feelings do not mix well.

I grabbed his wrist that was draped over my stomach, and slowly lifted it and placed it on the bed inbetween us, silently pulling the sheet off of me and beginning to climb out of bed so quietly I honestly felt like a ninja. I was soon on my feet, and as hard as I tried I couldn’t help but lean over and place a small kiss on his forehead as he slept. He looked so freaking peaceful and cute. And hot, most definitely hot.

I shook my head to get back to my normal senses, and turned to walk out of the room. I had to get out of there and take my mind off everything.

I didn’t knock on his door when I reached it and slipped into his room, closing it quietly behind me. I looked over at the double bed in the middle of the room, his figure sprawled out over the bed like a slob. The sheet was draped over his waist, and I could see the only thing he was wearing was a pair of boxers.

I had to bite back a laugh as he suddenly jolted in bed, a loud grunt coming out of his mouth. He then mumbled something to himself before nestling his head back on the pillow and continuing his sleep.

I walked over to the bed and took the sheet that was covering his body away, knowing it would just get in the way later. I saw him shudder slightly in his sleep from the sudden chilliness, but I knew he would be sweating pretty soon so I didn’t feel that guilty.

 I lifted my knee onto the mattress as I crawled onto the bed, straddling his hips and running my hands up his bare chest, lowering my head so my lips were at his neck, nibbling slightly.

I guess the groping people while they sleep joke was no longer a joke.

I bit down slightly, sucking at his neck. He moaned in his sleep, and I realised I had to up my game if I was going to get him to wake up. I kissed along his neck, moving down his stomach and slowly licked the lines of his abs. As my tongue continued to trace his stomach muscles, my hips rolled slightly grinding against the part of him that was definitely awake now.

Talk about rise and shine.

“Now this is probably the best wakeup call I’ve ever had in my life.” He muttered, his tone still slightly hoarse as he has just woke up. I smiled as I kissed back up his stomach, my face now hovering above his. He rubbed his eyes slightly, before he met my eyes with a sly grin on his face.

“Better than the alarm clock?” I tease, moving my hips slightly and feeling the further hardening against me.

“The alarm clocks never given me a hard on, so yes I would say you win that one.” He replied, and the smirk on my face widened as I bit my bottom lip, lowering my head and placing my lips on his.

He instantly responded, and I knew that all traces of sleep were gone and he was now fully awake. His hands went to my waist, gripping onto my hips as he groaned against my eager lips. My body subconsciously moved against his with pace. I needed a distraction, and I needed it now.

He pulled away, looking up at me curiously “Why so eager?”

“Does it really matter?” I shrug, impatience lining my voice.

His eyes turn serious “If it’s something bothering you, then yes it does.”

I sigh, knowing that he would not drop this until I told him. I was not explaining fully, so I just gave him the short version “I need someone to take my mind off...everything.”

He was silent for a while, searching my eyes as if to look further. Unlike Jace’s eyes, they didn’t reach quite as deep.

Great, think of Jace while you have sex with another man. That’s a really good sign to say you’re not emotionally attached.