31

Jin opened his eyes slowly. He just realized that he wasn't awake in his bed when he looked around him. That night he chose to sleep on the sofa in the living room because he gave his room to Jimin stay there.

The clock showed that it wasn't morning anymore, of course he was late for work and decided to just take time off.

There was a noise in the kitchen, Jin got up from his position and immediately headed there. Jungkook finally came home after one night away, he thought.

But in fact, it wasn't Jungkook who was there, but Jimin who had woken up from his sleep. The noise that came from the scraping of the spatula and the frying pan, Jimin was making something there.

"Hi, good morning. I'm making scrambled eggs for our late breakfast"

"Good morning. You are so kind, Jimin. But you don't have to do that"

"It's okay, you must be tired last night. You need some energy"

"—uhm, but I have to leave in a few hours. Do you mind if, after breakfast, I drive you home?"

"Yeah sure, I'll finish this quickly"

Jin nodded then went to his room to get clothes and decided to take a shower before breakfast.

***

"Sorry, I didn't mean to rush you home, but I just have other business right now," Jin said before Jimin got out of his car and entered the house.

"Yeah, that's fine. But anyway, thanks for letting me stay at your apartment. I guess it would be nice if I could visit another time"

"Sure. I also want to thank you for last night. I really enjoyed it"

Jimin also responded with a sweet smile to hear the answer from his crush.

"Alright, I'll go inside. Bye, Kim Seokjin"

He got out of the car and went inside his house. While Jin started his car and left the place.

He already intends to go to another place, which is Jungkook's house. Since Jungkook had not yet returned to his apartment, he decided to pick him up.

The road to Jungkook's house took almost an hour.

.

.

.

Knock knock

Knock knock

Knock knock

Jin gave a knock several times at the front door, but no one reacted in the house. He didn't see or hear any sign of anyone there either. But he kept trying to knock on the door even louder, maybe Jungkook still didn't hear.

About 20 minutes he had been standing there but still had not seen Jungkook's whereabouts. Now he was sure that Jungkook wasn't there. He tried calling Jungkook again but the result was the same, his phone number was off.

In the end, he was forced to return to his car and decided to go home. He didn't know where to look for Jungkook. But he wished that Jungkook was back at his apartment when he got there.

***

*a while ago*

"You should go home, I think he will worry about you," Taehyung said to his best friend.

So last night instead of getting some fresh air, Jungkook went to stay over at Taehyung's house. Previously, he went to the bar where Taehyung worked. There he also drank several glasses of liquor as if he didn't want to be outdone by the client he loved, who else if not Kim Seokjin. He felt that the night was so chaotic and he needed something to vent his sadness. He also needed his best friend to listen to his complaints.