32

The sun had risen an hour ago, but Jungkook was already busying himself in the kitchen.

"Stir well and add salt to taste---"

While focusing on reading the last step of the dish he was making, suddenly someone came to quite startle him.

"What are you doing?" Said Jin who had woken up from his sleep.

"Oh my God, you surprised me. Look, I made kimchi fried rice. I think after the last time I made pizza and chicken soup, I'm addicted to making other dishes," Jungkook said enthusiastically.

His mood this morning was inversely proportional to yesterday. Today he is cheerful again and provides the best service for his client.

"It looks pretty good. But I miss your sandwich," Jin said while stroking Jungkook's hair gently.

Jin was also greeted this morning with positive energy. Thus making them both comfortable again with each other.

"Don't be sad, I've prepared a sandwich too"

Jungkook gave a sandwich on a plate that he had previously made.

"Sandwiches for breakfast.. Please sit down and enjoy"

"Then that fried rice is just for you?"

"This is for your lunch. I'll prepare it in the lunchbox"

Seeing Jungkook taking good care of him again this morning made Jin feel like butterflies were flying in his stomach again. Again, it felt like he wanted to have Jungkook forever, without having to be bound by a contract. But somehow the word 'professional' suddenly came back to him.

"Thank you Jungkookie, I never regret ever having you in my life"

***

The atmosphere became empty again after Jin went to work. Jungkook entered the room he had occupied for the past few weeks. Looking at it, reminiscing about it, would one day he miss this place?

A large suitcase was ready beside him. This afternoon he intends to pack his things, today is the 30th day. The last day is when Jeon Jungkook will complete his work as a rental boyfriend for 30 days. It means he will leave his client today.

Arrange neatly some of his clothes in a suitcase. Unknowingly, his tears were falling. It is undeniable that he is very sad. This was the first time he cried while ending his work. He had never cried over his clients before.

He will surely miss Jin. The client he initially thought was weird and crazy because he had chosen him to be the victim of his ridiculous plan. But in the end, he was trapped even further in the plan.

He cried not only because he had to end his job as Jin's boyfriend today, but his heart ached since he had to give up his client with someone else later on. However, this is his job. He must do the best he can.

After he packed his things and clothes. He was startled by the ringing tone of his cell phone. Unexpectedly the person who was in his thoughts right now called him.

"Jungkookie, I'll be there in about 20 minutes. Can you get ready and meet me outside? I'll be waiting for you in the car"

"Wait, shouldn't you still be working? And where are we going?" asked Jungkook who was a bit confused because of Jin's sudden invitation.

"I can finish my work anytime, and I'll think about where we are going later. Now can you just get ready first?"

"Uhm okay"