21

- 2nd day of shooting WWH x Park Jimin -

"Okay, it's done. Good job Park Jimin," said the director to Jimin, ending shooting the ad on the second day.

"Thank you, thank you, everyone"

Jimin smiled happily as he jogged towards Jin, Jungkook, and Namjoon who was sitting with the staff who had been watching the shooting process.

"What do you think? Did I do a good job?"

"There's no need to doubt it. Thank you Jimin" said Jin who stood up from his seat while holding out one hand, inviting a handshake.

"Can I take you out? Just walking around here enjoying Jeju in the afternoon." Jimin smiled and shook the hand of the person in front of him excitedly.

Jin was a little surprised and released his handshake slowly while glancing at Jungkook.

"---just us" Jimin continued. It was as if he knew that Jin was hinting at Jungkook's permission.

Seeing the celebrity like that, Jungkook felt bad if he forbade them. Even though he actually knew that Jin was clearly asking for permission from the look in his eyes.

"Have fun. Today's weather is so good, you better enjoy it" Jungkook said while patting Jin's shoulder.

"Hahaha yeah, I agree. Alright, I'll change first and come back here, after that we'll go" Jimin said as he left, without waiting for an answer from Jin.

Meanwhile, Namjoon awkwardly jogged from behind following the celebrity.

"Why do you say that? I don't wanna go with him" asked Jin in a slightly annoyed tone.

"You have the heart to refuse him after he worked hard today? You can take this as an appreciation for his work"

"But I have a plan after this shooting is over, I want to spend time in your room. I miss you since we didn't sleep together last night..."

Jin's words suddenly made Jungkook's face blush.

"Right now you're working, not on vacation" Jungkook replied as he ran away and stuck out his tongue mockingly.

"Hey!! Where are you going?!! Jungkookie stop!!"

"Fly to my room. You just stay there, he will meet you soon. Bye bye! Have fun, my boyfriend!"

"What the---"

At the same time, Jin also saw Jimin's waving hand greeting him from a distance.

He didn't continue his sentence but just sighed.

***

"Come on.. we have to see the sunset from the beach," Jimin said as he pulled Jin and jogged.

"I'm tired.. we've been around for almost 3 hours. Can we just go back to the hotel?"

Hearing the unexpected answer, Jimin's face turned gloomy while pouting his lips.

"Okay okay.. fine, but after this, we have to go back. You have to rest too, Jimin" said Jin who was a little forced. He just didn't want to make things awkward since Jimin is a BA in his company.

"Alright!! C'mon"

Finally, after 10 minutes of walking, the two of them arrived at the beach and waited for time to finally see the sunset.