23

Knock Knock

The sound of a knock on the door woke Jimin who was dreaming on his bed.

"Just come in," he said. He already knew who was knocking on his door since he had invited him on purpose.

"You okay?"

"Uhm"

Jimin shifted his position while asking the guest to sit next to him.

"Namjoon, I know you must be wondering why I became like this after we came home from Jeju"

Since the WWH x Park Jimin photo shoot trip ended 2 days ago, Jimin has indeed become quiet after he returned to Seoul. He didn't tell anyone what made his mood drop like that because he tried to cover it up to maintain a professional attitude at work.

"I'm ready to listen to you," Namjoon said while rubbing Jimin's shoulder gently.

"It's because of Jin"

"Jin?"

"Yeah. Actually, it's not his fault, but I'm just too stupid. I was too hasty to approach him and put hope in him. But turns out he already has a boyfriend. The guy who came with him was his boyfriend"

"Now I understand... so you're heartbroken"

Jimin just nodded his head in response to the question from his best friend at once his manager.

"But after all, you can't hook him up since he already has a boyfriend"

"I know. I won't try to get close to him again. Even though I still like to think about him. I know it's too easy for me to fall in love with someone, though we've only met a few times and it's just about work"

"Yeah, I also think that it's too easy for you to fall in love with someone you just met. Even though there has been someone who has been with you for a long time and he is faithfully waiting for you. Just try to open your heart not only to new people you meet..."

"You-- you mean?"

***

Hoseok ate one last bite of his tenderloin steak. With one of his loyal friends waiting to finish his meal.

"Thank you for the treat. It's really delicious" said Hoseok to Jin who answered with a smile and nod.

"Actually, I wanted to see you because I wanted to tell you one thing"

"What's that?"

"About my plan to be gay by hiring Jungkook to be my boyfriend"

"Okay.. Does it work?" Hoseok asked curiously.

"Yeah... I think so.. he managed to make me like him, made me feel comfortable, and since our return from Jeju two days ago, it made my bond with him even tighter"