33

This morning Jin started his life again as a single man. He was not broken up by his previous boyfriend, it's just that their contract has ended.

He picked up his cell phone and opened the Gimme Love Inc. app. There are notifications and messages for him to rate his previous orders.

Without hesitation, he gave 5 out of 5 stars and left good comments there indicating he was satisfied with the rental boyfriend service from the company.

After that, he tried to find Jungkook's profile, as if he wanted to order him back as his partner. But unfortunately, the description for Jungkook himself is "Not Available" so he can't order it.

Suddenly an incoming call made the cell phone in his hand vibrate and ring.

"Hello, hyung..." said someone in a voice that Jin had not heard for a long time.

"Yes Soobin, what's wrong? You don't usually call me"

Kim Soobin, a younger brother who has rarely met Kim Seokjin, his older brother.

Soobin is the only sibling of Jin in his family. He lives with his father and mother in Germany and is currently studying there, while their parents moved from Seoul to Germany to manage their company in Berlin. Only Jin is still living in Korea alone.

"Dad got sick. Suddenly he fainted while working"

"What? Have you taken him to the hospital yet?"

"Yes, last night I took him and now he is being treated at the hospital. He keeps calling your name, hyung. I hope you can come here to visit him. I think Dad misses you"

Jin sighed heavily when he heard the bad news about his family, especially his father, someone he cared about and meant a lot to him because he had taught him so many lessons so he could become a successful person in his current career.

"Fine, as soon as possible I will find a flight to Berlin"

"Thank you, hyung. Actually, I don't want to bother you. But I think you still need to know about this, so I would be very grateful if you would visit Dad. Mom and I miss you too."

"It's okay, Soobin. Family comes first. By the way, will you be able to pick me up at the airport when I get there?"

"Yeah, of course, I'll be waiting for your arrival, hyung"

***

An hour ago Jungkook had just met his boss, Min Yoongi, at his office to ask permission to take 3 days off work. He thought of taking a short break before returning to being someone else's rental boyfriend for the next 30 days.

Currently he is in his house. He took out some of his clothes and stuff from his suitcase, and put them back in the wardrobe and place before.

He recalled the moment when he was Jin's lover, the only man who hired him and made him fall in love. He never thought this would actually happen to him.