6

In the afternoon, Jungkook and Taehyung playing basketball together to pass the time before they both work. At this time Jungkook didn't meet the boyfriend who rented him since Jin was busy at work, he just didn't want to disturb him.

"I'm done, I'm tired" Jungkook said breathlessly as he walked to the side of the field.

"Hahaha come on Jungkookie, why do you give up so easily"

Jungkook just laughed at his friend who jokingly challenged him. Then he just sitting down and sipping his water bottle, while his eyes glanced at his cellphone which turned out to be 6 missed calls.

A bit surprised to know that it was Jin who tried to call him several times.

Without thinking long he immediately called Jin back.

"Hi, I'm sorry I didn't pick up your call" Jungkook said when someone there received his call.

"It's okay, what are you doing now?"

"Just playing basketball with my friend. Do you need me now?"

"Yeah, can you come to my office?"

"Alright, I'll get ready for a while and then go straight there"

"Okay, but no need to bring the car"

"Fine baby, just wait for me"

Jin just silent for a moment when he heard his rented boyfriend call him that name again.

"Babe? Are you still there?" Jungkook said, interrupting Jin's daydream.

"Oh uhm yeah, I'll be waiting for you"

Instantly the call was cut off with Jin's awkward last sentence.

While Jungkook just smiled as he stood up prepared to leave his friend.

"Is that your client?" Taehyung asked, who was still busy with his basketball.

"Yeah, I have to go now"

"Looks like you're getting used to it, and you were acting cute on the phone earlier"

Jungkook wrinkled his forehead as he thought again is it true that he is acting cute?

"I don't think so" Jungkook said nervously.

"Hahaha really? You even called him baby"

"I'm just working"

"Hmmm working... good job then, keep going Jungkookie fighting!!"

"Thanks. I'm leaving now, bye Tae!"

***

Knock Knock