8

"If you are still here, it will be hard for Jin to like me. You're just hindering my work"

Then he walked over with the photo frame and away from Jin. He went into the kitchen and opened a trash can. Throw away the photo frame without the owner knowing.

Time skipped, a few hours later.

In the middle of the night Jin accidentally woke up from his sleep. He looked around and realized he was already in his room. He thought he was still having fun at his best friend's party.

Then he remembered Jungkook. He got out of bed and looked for his rented boyfriend outside his room. It turned out that Jungkook was fast asleep on the sofa. Jin also came closer to him.

Jin could see the tired look on Jungkook's sleeping face, like he knew that Jungkook took care of him that night. He gently wiped Jungkook's head and watched his face. Then he carried Jungkook in a bridal style and carried him to his room.

He put him down slowly so as not to wake him up. Jungkook seemed really tired until he was still fast asleep. Meanwhile, Jin also positioned himself beside his rented boyfriend. He pulled the blanket for himself and the person next to him.

The sleeping positions of the two are currently facing each other. And Jin looked at Jungkook's sleeping face. His face just very beautiful, no less beautiful than some of the women he had dated before. Or even Jungkook is more beautiful than them, he thought.

Then he thought again, will his plan work? Can he fall in love with the man or the person in front of him? Because slowly he was starting to feel comfortable with Jungkook's presence. He hoped that Jungkook could help him succeed in his plan. With a smile on his face, he closed his thoughts for the night. Followed by his eyes which also began to close, and he resumed his sleep.

***

Jungkook looked at him with a doubtful look, but the person who is now right above him tried to reassure him again.

"It's okay, Jungkook.. I'm sure this will be nice"

With a naked body, Jungkook looked at him again, and finally nodded his head. He opened his crotch wide, making Jin impatient to try to insert his hard cock.

He took the lube from his drawer and applied it, then put his cock into Jungkook's red hole.

"You ready?"

"Uhmm" Jungkook nodded again.

Jin pushed it slowly, while his hands holding Jungkook's hips.

"Awhhhh...."