26

In the morning Jungkook prepares two plates of sandwiches on the dining table for breakfast with his lover aka his client.

Since Jin went out with Jimin at the movie premiere last night, it made Jungkook feel awkward, even though he had previously been determined to stay normal, he couldn't lie to himself if he changed a bit. He is actually sad. But he tried hard to cover it up.

"Thanks for the breakfast, I miss your sandwich," said Jin, who was neat in his work suit.

Jungkook just smiled and joined the table, while starting to bite the sandwich he made.

A notification message appeared on Jungkook's phone screen. He could tell that the message was from his best friend, Taehyung.

---------------------------------------------

Kim Taehyung:

Jungkook
Is this true??
www.celebnews.skr/park-jimin-dating-news
Your client?!

---------------------------------------------

Without replying to the message, Jungkook immediately clicked on the site given by his best friend.

HOT NEWS!

Park Jimin is dating one of the directors of a well-known fashion brand company: WWH

It was reported that in the premiere of the movie 'Hunt' starring Jung Woosung, it was seen that one of the guests at the event was one of the directors of the WWH fashion brand who came with a famous celebrity, Park Jimin.

They both looked passionate at the event and there was no doubt that they were dating. Did their relationship start because of a collaborative project collaboration between WWH x Park Jimin or did the two of them have been in a relationship for a long time so that Park Jimin was easily named the Brand Ambassador for the fashion brand? The reason is not yet known, what is clear is that reportedly their closeness can be concluded that the two are indeed dating.

Reading the dating news, Jungkook immediately lost his appetite. He put the rest of his sandwich on the plate while swallowing the rest of the sandwich in his mouth reluctantly because it felt as if it was so bitter after reading the news.

"Why don't you finish the food?" Jin asked, which surprised Jungkook a little because he was still focused on his phone.

"I'm full"

"Uhmm that's unusual, alright then I'll eat that"

Without permission from the owner, Jin immediately took the rest of Jungkook's sandwich and continued his breakfast.

Jungkook just looked at him who was eating his homemade food. He didn't want to lose that moment. It felt like he always wanted to make Kim Seokjin breakfast every morning before work. But he realized, he can not do that forever. The remaining days here are less than a week away.

"How was last night? You seem to have fun, has Jimin won your heart?" Jungkook asked suddenly. Jin almost choked on the last bite in his mouth.

"Yea--yeah.. I'm having fun. About Jimin.. uhm... I don't know yet, but I hope so"

"Aren't you two already dating?"

"Not yet"

Jungkook opened his phone again and gave it to Jin. He wanted Jin to see the news that just circulated that morning.