16

- 3 Days Later... -

Knock Knock

Jungkook knocked on his best friend's door at noon. Not long after, the person inside the house opened the door with a sleepy face and messy hair.

"What time is it? You just woke up?" Jungkook asked.

With eyes still half closed, Taehyung just nodded while giving a hand gesture for Jungkook to enter his house.

"Let's play basketball. I'm bored in the apartment" Jungkook said again, without moving into the house.

"Sorry Kook, I can't go out for today. Come on in, you can just spend time here"

Jungkook pouted, pursing his lips. But in the end he still stepped into the house and obeyed his friend.

"Why you walking like that? Your legs hurt?" Jungkook asked who saw Taehyung walking a little limp.

"No. My legs are fine. But my butt hurts"

Taehyung sat on the sofa and slowly leaned back. Jungkook sat beside him.

"What happened to your butt?"

"Wooshik fucked me last night. I don't know how many rounds we did it. Maybe more than 10 times. That's why my butt hole can hurt like this. I don't know what possessed him to make him strong all night" Taehyung said while gently stroking his own butt.

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh. Instead of feeling sorry for his friend, his laughter exploded throughout the room.

"Hahahahaha don't know why I find it so funny hahahaha"

"Shut up," Taehyung said, rolling his eyes.

"Can't you just ask him to slow down? Or maybe you can ask him to stop if you're already in pain"

"It can't be like that, Jungkook. When you make love and your lust continues to increase, you will never feel satisfied and will keep asking to do it. Even last night the pain in my ass didn't feel when he put it in there. Aren't you also like that when you have sex with him??"

"I don't know, but wait, him?? I've never had sex with a man"

Hearing his best friend's answer, Taehyung widened his eyes as if surprised by what he just heard.

"How long have you been his rental boyfriend?"

"2 weeks"

"Jeez, Jeon Jungkook.. for the past 2 weeks have you been working properly? I guess you've been doing that with him so far. Your client never asked to do that either??!"

"Yhaaa!! I always try to work as well as possible! My service of giving him love and affection always makes him happy. In fact he never complains to me"

"Jungkookie.. Listen, your time with him is almost half the time of your contract. I think you two should make love soon, so that the connection between you two can grow stronger. Your job of helping him become gay will definitely work too. Trust me."

Taehyung is just trying to help his best friend work better and provide services that he thinks lovers must do.

"But... we've done things that come close to that. We've kissed, make out in bed, showered together, we even gave each other blow job every night"

"If you've done it all, then making love is not a difficult thing"

This time Jungkook just silent. He bit his lower lip and tried to cover up the nervousness that suddenly came when Taehyung talked about it.

Seeing something that Jungkook was worried about, Taehyung moved closer and looked at his friend face.

"Tell me, what's the reason you haven't make love to your client? Are you still not ready?"

Then Jungkook met his best friend's gaze.

"I guess because we both don't know how to start. You know that making love to a guy is something we've never done before"

Hearing that answer, Taehyung nodded as if he understood his best friend's reason.

"Hmm... alright I understand. But, if I may suggest, you better still try to do that someday with him before your time being his boyfriend runs out"

"Uhm.. Tae? How was the first time you did it with Wooshik?" Jungkook asked with a curious look on his face.

"Hmm I forgot.. but it seems like it just flows"

Jungkook sighed. He thought the answer from his best friend couldn't help him.

"You have to let your body move by itself following your instincts. If you both are already aroused, then don't hold back and make love immediately" Taehyung continued his words.

"I'm not sure we can do this"

"You need my help? If so, let's go to my room and I'll show you how"

"Thanks for your offer but NO"

"Hahahahaha I'm just kidding. It looks like we're both the same after all"

"Same? Same what?"

"Bottom"

"What do you mean?"

"I prefer Wooshik to fuck me, so I'm the bottom and he's the top"

"So you're saying that I'm also bottom? What if I'll be the one to fuck Jin?"

"Uhm.. just my guess. But I could be wrong because you two haven't done it yet. You'd better find out yourself as soon as possible" Taehyung said as he stood up from his seat.

Slowly he walked into his room. Then he opened one of the drawers and took something out. After a few seconds he returned to Jungkook who was still sitting on the sofa.

"Take this," Taehyung said, handing him a small bottle from his drawer.

"What's this?"

"Lube. You can apply it before you start making love"

Jungkook's big eyes opened to stare at the lubricant in the small bottle that was currently in his hand.

"Oh.. uhm..Thank you, Tae"

"Nevermind 😏"