30

"Why are you looking at me like that? Oh, I know... do I look like a whole snack to you?"

"Because of you, I'm so hungry tonight, Jimin.."

"Umhhh then take off my clothes. I'm your dinner, Kim Seokjin.."

Jimin undid the buttons on his shirt one by one, and threw them on the floor. He did it on purpose to seduce the man in front of him. Smooth chest with fair skin, his tiny pink nipples also add to the sexiness of his curves. It is undeniable that his body is very beautiful.

"Look at me," Jimin said while looking at Jin who was silent staring at him.

"I am your dinner" he continued.

Jin responded with a deep breath and sighed. As if he was getting ready to start the night, with Jimin.

He slowly also stripped off his shirt and threw it on the floor, making Jimin smirked when he saw it.

"Your body is so beautiful" said Jimin, who slowly touched Jin's chest, admiring him.

Jin's eyes closed, trying to enjoy the touch.

"--you can touch me too..." Jimin continued.

Then he led Jin's hands to touch his face. That made Jin open his eyes and just follow what Jimin was doing. The hands that were still pressed against the cheeks slowly descended, and arrived at the neck, still with the direction of Jimin's hand. Then down again until it touches the chest, to be precise on both nipples.

He directed Jin's fingers to slowly squeeze and twist his nipples. And again, Jin didn't refuse and still followed the instructions.

"Aaahh..." Jimin let out a sigh without realizing it. He enjoyed the touch given by Jin. His body also squirmed.

Jimin again led Jin's hands to touch his other sensitive parts. He directed the fingers down his body.

"I wish you touch every inch of my body, Jin..."

But slowly Jin withdrew his hands. He no longer touched Jimin but he immediately pushed him until he lay on the bed, suddenly making Jimin surprised. His hands stretched out. Jin who is currently on top of his body, trying to hold it.

Jin's face slowly moved closer to Jimin's. Putting his nose in every inch of Jimin's face, and sniffing it. Making Jimin again squirm his body and occasionally moan.

"Umhh... ahh Jin..."

Jin, who still smelled Jimin's body, tried to enjoy what he was currently doing.

"Aahh.. Please.. Now.." Jimin said.

Slowly he unzipped his pants. Lowering his trousers until only underwear was left covering something hard behind it. He was clearly ready to be eaten as dinner by the person in front of him.

While Jin, who saw Jimin had taken off his pants, stopped his action. He looked at Jimin from head to toe. He just thought that this man in front of him really wanted to own him tonight. But what about Jin himself? He just silent for a moment.

"Kim Seokjin?" said Jimin who tried to wake Jin who just stared at him silently.

Jin who was looking at him tried to get closer. He took one of Jimin's hands and put it right above his cock which was still neatly wrapped in his trousers.

"We're going to do it tonight, right?" Jimin asked again, to be sure.

After a few seconds, Jin finally released Jimin's hand and suddenly hugged him tightly enough.

"Jimin... I'm sorry... I can't do it yet"

Jimin, who had been feeling the hug, was suddenly struck by the words he had just heard.

"I'm just... really tired" Jin continued as he let go of his hug.

He picked up his shirt that was lying on the floor and put it back on.

While Jimin was still silent, trying to understand what just happened a few minutes ago. He thought he would do something special with his crush that night.

Jin took Jimin's shirt and trousers which were also lying on the floor then he gave them to Jimin.

"Wear it.. you'll catch a cold. I think we need to rest, we're both a little drunk. You can sleep here, tomorrow I'll take you home" Jin said then turned his body and walked towards the door.

"Wait, where are you going??"

"I will sleep outside. You can use my room"

"You won't just sleep with me?"

"It's better if we sleep separately. If there's something you need, you can call me. I'll sleep on the couch," said Jin, who then left his room and closed the door tightly.

While Jimin slowly covered his body with the clothes in his hands. Don't know why suddenly he felt ashamed to expose his body at this time. More precisely after Jin refused to make love to him.

.

.

.

Jin came out of his room and walked towards the toilet. He washed his face and hair, hoping to help freshen up his mind a little that night.

While looking in the mirror, he saw himself really bad. Then his gaze shifted to the lower part of his stomach. He stared at the cock that is under his pants. Slowly he began to touch it.

"What's wrong with you?" he muttered.

Yes, he felt something strange. His cock didn't react at all when he was in the room with Jimin, the person who was almost naked in front of him, didn't make him horny. Even though he tried so hard to touch, and kiss, even when he was teased, it didn't affect him. He can't feel sexual arousal. The influence of alcohol on his body also did not help him at all.

Is there something wrong? he thought.

He couldn't make love to Jimin with his cock not standing upright. How did he enter it? How is he enjoying it? Precisely will torture him if forced. Of course Jimin would have known if he wasn't aroused and forced sex. So he pretended to be tired to avoid it.

After a while in the toilet, he returned to the living room and intended to meet Jungkook to tell and consult about what had just happened. He thought Jungkook could help him sort things out.

But no one was there. He only found a small piece of note paper and a glass of lemon water.

"I need some fresh air outside, so I'm off. And looks like you really enjoyed your night, so I guess I'm not sleeping here tonight. I'm sorry I didn't tell you because I was afraid to disturb your time with him.

I also made you a cup of warm lemon water, but I think when you read this, it's already cold."

After reading the small note, Jin actually became worried, where did Jungkook go in the middle of the night like this. The air outside was no longer fresh but cold, Jungkook could have fallen sick.

He took out his phone which was still in his pocket. Immediately he called the person he was worried about. But sadly, Jungkook's phone number cannot be contacted since it is not active.

He became increasingly worried and quite frustrated. Where did Jungkook go? the question that added to the chaos in his mind tonight. But he wished Jungkook would come home to his own. Because if he really was there, Jin could feel calmer. At least it's safe there.

It had occurred to Jin to go out looking for Jungkook, or to go to his house just to make sure Jungkook was there. But that was impossible for him to do since he also knew that he was still under the influence of alcohol. Besides that, Jimin is also staying at his apartment. He couldn't leave him alone. So Jin was forced to stay nowhere and rest.

A glass of lemon water which turned out to be still quite warm, he immediately drank it while thinking about Jungkook who he hoped was fine out there.