29

3 days of total rest at home, currently Jin's condition has recovered. Since he was healthy again, he continued his routine to return to work.

After spending hours in front of his computer screen, he finally finished his work today. He rested while leaning his body on a soft chair while stretching his stiff muscles.

For a moment his eyes fell on a desk calendar in front of him. He keep an eye on each number while pointing with one of his fingers and counting.

Today is Jungkook's 28th day as his boyfriend. This means that in less than 3 days Jungkook will leave him. He will feel lonely again.

Then he recalled a few days ago Jungkook's words asking him to meet Jimin soon. Those words offended and even slapped him. He became more convinced that Jungkook could never really love him and that was part of his job, how could he expect more than that.

"He's right.. I can't always depend on him. He will leave me" Jin muttered.

The only person close to him after Jungkook right now is Jimin. Of course there is no other choice besides Jimin if he is looking for a boyfriend in the near future, or maybe he is too lazy if he has to find someone else. After all, Jimin had shown clear signs that he was interested in him.

"I have to meet Jimin"

Jin took out his phone and typed the letter 'J' in the contact. Some contacts starting with 'J' appear in the list. He looked at Jimin's contact number, but his focus shifted when he saw Jungkook's name. Should he call Jungkook to tell him he's going out tonight with Jimin?

After a few seconds of thinking, he finally decided not to tell Jungkook and just called Jimin like his first intention.

"Uhm, hi Jimin, are you busy?"

"I'm still at the shooting location, but it will be finished soon. Why?"

"I want to ask you out for dinner, do you have time?"

"Yeah of course, do you mind if you pick me up here?"

"Alright, I'll be going there in a minute"

"I will send you the address. See you Jinnie"

After the call ended, Jin immediately got ready and got up from his seat. He walked towards the door and opened it, but he was surprised when someone also tried to open the door of his office room from the outside.

"Jung-kook? Why are you here?"

"Oh hi, sorry I haven't told you that I will come here. I just met Taehyung and I happened to be passing by your office so I came here and intend to invite you to have dinner"

"Uhm.. but.. I still have business. I have to go now"

"Aren't you done with your work yet? So you'll be working overtime?"

"No. I'm going to have dinner with Jimin.."

"Oh... okay..." Jungkook nodded and slowly tried to smile.

"I'm sorry Jungkook.."

"That's okay, uhm.. then I'll go home. Have fun!"

Jungkook turned around and slowly stepped his feet which felt heavy.

"Jungkook, wait-- if you want you can join me and Jimin" Jin said while grabbing one of his boyfriend's hand from behind.

Even though it took Jungkook a few seconds to answer the offer, in the end, he decided not to be the third wheel on his client's date with the future boyfriend.

"No, thanks. I don't want to disturb your time with him"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"