19

The sun's rays at noon pierced through the windows of Jin's bedroom apartment. Made him wake up from his sleep. He was still silent to gather the energy to move his body while staring at someone who was still fast asleep next to him.

*JIN's POV*

I saw the innocent face of Jungkook who was still sleeping next to me. His face looks very tired from serving me last night for several rounds. It seemed he was still in his dream.

Today I took a day off from work, I did it on purpose because I felt sorry for Jungkook. I know I'm too busy working. So today I intend to stay at home to be with him all day and atone for my guilt.

I woke up from my sleep quite late. It's 12 noon now. Of course it's past breakfast time, so I'll just make lunch for me and Jungkook. But I still let him sleep, so he can rest enough.

I want to make simple food. Kimchi bokkeumbap seems pretty easy to make and is perfect for lunch. I went to the kitchen and immediately made it.

30 minutes I cook, finally lunch is ready. When I was preparing the plates on the table, I was surprised that someone suddenly hugged me from behind.

"You made lunch?"

It turned out that Jungkook had woken up from his sleep.

"Yes. You like kimchi bokkeumbap?" I asked.

Jungkook just nodded like a puppy who couldn't wait to eat his food. I smiled and asked him to sit down.

"You can cook?" he asked while taking the first bite of my homemade dish.

"Yeah. Even though my life is a little messy, but I can cook quite well. I just don't have time to do it regularly"

"Uuummm!!! It tastes good! The best kimchi bokkeumbap I've ever eaten!"

Jungkook is reallyyyy cute. His expression actually looks angry when he feels the food he eats tastes good. His eyebrows are raised upwards and his lips are pouting as he chews his food. He also doesn't stop praising the food he thinks tastes good. I'm glad he likes my food.

"I can make it for you later if you want"

"Yes please"

After we finish eating lunch, I intend to spend my time with Jungkook by playing video games. It's been a long time I haven't played my PlayStation.

"Do you want to take a shower first or me first?" I asked Jungkook who was stunned from being full.

"You can go first"

"Okay.. or do you want to take a bath together?"

Instead of answering, Jungkook just looked at me.

"---if you don't want that's fine.. I'll take a shower first" I continued. I regret offering him that because afterwards I feel awkward...