13

*Jungkook POV*

I could feel a hug warm my body all night long

I could feel a hug warm my body all night long. Honestly it put me to sleep well. But now I've woken up from my sleep, because I'm used to getting up early.

I'm still in his arms. Yes, this person who hug me while I slept, my client, Kim Seokjin. From today until the next 20 days I will stay here, in his apartment. His face will be my first sight every time I open my eyes in the morning. Today is the 9th day I became his rental boyfriend.

Seeing his face reminds me of what we did last night, when I got my first blow job from a guy. I didn't think that he and I could finally have sexual activity this fast. But the sooner the better right?

I took a deep breath, and slowly moved his wrist that was on top of me. I shifted his body a little so I could get out of bed. It's still 6 in the morning, I guess I'll let him sleep a little longer since I know he's very tired and busy lately.

I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. I made breakfast for him, even though it's a sandwich again because coincidentally the ingredients are available here. I also prepared a cup of hot coffee for him. Then I took a set of clothes, shoes and socks that I neatly arranged to make it easier for him to get ready to go to work.

*Third Person POV*

Exactly at 7 Jungkook went back into the room. With Jin still asleep, Jungkook dared to approach him, gently stroking his head until it made Jin slightly awake and relax the muscles of his body.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim Seokjin"

Jin's eyes slowly opened. With his vision still blurry, at first he was confused as to why Jungkook was in his apartment room. But after a few seconds he realized that it was him who asked Jungkook to stay with him.

"Come on, wake up, you'll be late"

Jin nodded and got up from his bed.

"You've been up since earlier?" Jin asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Only an hour early. I got up to make you breakfast, I have it on the table. But---"

"I like your sandwich, don't worry"

Before Jungkook could finish his sentence, Jin already knew what the meaning of the sentence he wanted to say.

"Thank you, Jungkookie..." Jin continued.

He placed a soft touch on Jungkook's cheeks before he walked towards the bathroom, leaving the person with a blush on his face.

***

"You still owe me something" Hoseok asked while eating a bite of his lunch

"What?"

"How did you move on so fast and meet your boyfriend. Come on, tell me"

"Oh, about.. Jungkook.."

During the lunch break, Jin asked his best friend to accompany him to lunch together. Incidentally, their offices are close together so it's not a problem for the two to meet on weekdays.

"You always tell me everything, but why do I miss this one. How did you meet Jungkook? Is he your office mate? What did he do to make you gay?"

"Whoa whoa relax.. why are you interrogating me like that like I'm a criminal?"

"Hahahaha sorry I was just too excited and curious!!"

Jin took a sip of his orange juice, moistening his throat first before he said everything.

"I rented him from that app, which can rent a boyfriend in 30 days"

"Gimme Love Inc? Are you using it?" Hoseok's response was surprised by the answer he heard.

"Yes"

"But didn't you not have any interest before? You even hired a man instead of a woman? What are you planning, Jin??!?"

Their long-standing friendship makes Hoseok sensitive, so he wonders what Jin wants to do. He was worried if something went wrong with his friend's plan.

"I just planned to be gay. That's all. I'm fed up with women in this world. Jungkook will help me to like him, I mean like men"

"Oh, so he's gay.."

"He's straight. I'm sure you must be asking more questions. Huhhh... so my plan is----"

With a sigh, Kim Seokjin explained all his plans to Hoseok. Making his friend surprised by his ridiculous ideas and plans.

.

.

.

"You're insane, Jin. I have a lot of gay friends and I can introduce them to you. You can choose one of them" Hoseok responded after hearing his friend talk for a long time.

"I told you from the start I'm not interested in the gay world out there. And when I saw Jungkook's profile on the app, suddenly this plan popped into my head and I thought he's the right person"

"Your plan is quite interesting but also ridiculous"

"What's wrong with trying??"

"There's nothing wrong with that.. Alright, I also hope that Jungkook is the right person for you. I mean your plan"

Jin responded with a smile while shrugging his shoulders.

"So... what have you two done so far??" Hoseok teased by giving a mischievous face.

"We haven't done anything yet," Jin answered nervously in a slightly stuttering voice.

"Ummm, are you sure? You're not fooling me, Jin? Hahahaha look at your reddened ears, it means you're lying"

It's true that besides the face, Jin's ears also turn red when he's lying.

"Just a hug. And a kiss. And a bath together. And I sucked his dick"

"Woohooo.. okay... how does it feel?"

"Jung Hoseok you're so curious huh?!?" Said Jin who was starting to feel annoyed.

"Hahaha sorry sorry, I'm just still surprised because you like women at first. But now you're doing it with men. Jungkook is great for making you like him so fast"

"I'm sure it was just out of lust.. Nothing more,"

"It could be love later"

"Yhaa! I can't, I can't love him because that's our deal"

"I know I know.. Well whatever you two do, hopefully it goes well. I will support whatever you do Jin" said Hoseok with a sweet smile, while gently stroking his best friend's shoulder.

"Thank you Hoseok"