10

--------------------------------------------

Jeon Jungkook
Can you come over to my house tonight after your work is done?

Kim Seokjin
But it seems a bit late
Is it okay?

Jeon Jungkook
Doesn't matter
I will wait

Kim Seokjin
Alright

--------------------------------------------

Jungkook locked his phone screen again after he sent a message to his 30-day-boyfriend.

He had prepared himself to go further on this contractual relationship with Jin. Tonight, he plans to take Jin to watch a movie and spend the night at his house. He thought Taehyung's suggestion wasn't too bad and was worth a try. Although not explicitly they will watch porn together.

***

Time passed, at 9 pm Jin finally arrived at Jungkook's house. Today was so tiring for him, he worked overtime because of an upcoming project at his company.

Jungkook greeted his client or we can say his boyfriend with a sweet smile and a hug. Again it made Jin a little surprised but he realized they were in a relationship, even if only temporarily.

"Looks like you worked hard today?" Jungkook asked as he led Jin's hand to his room.

"Yeah, there's going to be an upcoming project so it's going to be busy lately"

"Oh, I'm sorry for making you come here... I just wanted--"

"Sshhh...it's fine 😊 So what are we going to do now?"

Jungkook closed his room, then walked to the switch and turned off the light. Enough to make Jin surprised. Then he led Jin to climb on his bed.

A laptop had been prepared by Jungkook, according to his plan. He picked it up and put it on his lap, opened a streaming application to watch movies online.

"Movie date in my room?" Jungkook asked with his bunny smile.

Then Jin smiled at the treatment and knew Jungkook's intention to bring him here. He nodded and positioned himself comfortably next to his rented boyfriend.

The movie started, both of them enjoyed the movie's storyline even though there were many adult and quite hot scenes in the movie. Jungkook had already arranged it, since he had previously asked his best friend for some movie recommendations.

"Ahemmm..." Jin cleared his throat awkwardly. As he adjusts his position to sit more comfortably. He knew there was something behind his pants that reacted after seeing some adult scenes in the movie.

Jungkook realized what Jin was doing, he could see there was a bulge behind the pants of the person sitting next to him. He immediately took the opportunity, also adjusted his position and leaned his body towards Jin, making Jin reflexively raise one hand and embrace the person who was hugging him.

"You don't mind?" Jungkook asked, as if permission to hug.

"Ofcourse not" Jin replied as he gently stroked Jungkook's head.

They continued watching the movie again.

The atmosphere is increasingly tense because both of them are often presented with scenes of naked lovers and doing activities on the bed accompanied by seductive sighs. Jin looks the most trying to hold back so as not to look too aroused.

But Jungkook again took the opportunity, he who was hugging Jin suddenly changed the position of his hand right above Jin's private part which clearly stood out. Then he tried to pet it.

"Why... you do that?" Jin said as he bit his lower lip, trying to hold back his moans from the mischievous touch.

"Just enjoy.. babe"

Jungkook squeezed it sometimes. Made Jin squirm and could no longer hold back his moans.

"Ahhmmhh... you.. will only make it worse. Please stop"

Jungkook didn't care and just smiled when he heard his boyfriend moaning.

"Stop..."

Jin squirmed more and more enjoying it. His head tilted back until his eyes closed.

Jungkook who saw like that tried to bring his face closer to Jin's face. He took a deep breath and then kissed the plump sexy lips in front of him. Making Jin immediately opened his eyes with a gasp.

Only a few seconds Jin just silent and did not respond to the kiss, but then he immediately returned it and devoured Jungkook's thin lips and played with his tongue.

No longer paying attention to the movie that was still playing on the laptop, now the two of them were busy making out. Even Jin enjoyed his private parts being pampered by his lover's hands.

Until Jungkook got carried away, now his hand unzipped Jin's pants and tried to sneak into the underwear. Something hard under the pants was now in his hand. Now he was going up and down his hand slowly, trying to shake it.

But Jin swiftly restrained the hand that started to move under his pants. He also broke the kiss, making Jungkook slightly surprised and looking at Jin with a confused look.

"You... you're not used to doing this" Jin said as he pulled back Jungkook's hand which was under his underwear, so Jungkook released his grip.

"---I... I will do it myself. Where is the bathroom?" Jin continued.

Jungkook's face turned red, he just realized and was a little embarrassed by what they had just done.

"Uh--uhm.. over there.." Jungkook said, pointing towards where the bathroom is.

Jin got out of bed and walked out leaving Jungkook alone.

"Aaarghh! Why doesn't he want to? Am I still not sincere about it?"

Jungkook cupped his face in his palms. Tonight's intentions haven't been sweet enough because Jin still doesn't seem used to this.

But there's still another day, Jungkook thought. Even tonight was one step better, at least he had the courage to kiss and play with Jin's sensitive part. 

"Or maybe my moves are too stiff? I'll try again tomorrow"

He believes his efforts and work will succeed slowly but surely.

🐰---------------🐹