11

This morning wearing a neat suit, Kim Seokjin opened the door to his office

This morning wearing a neat suit, Kim Seokjin opened the door to his office. He was surprised when he saw a man already sitting on the sofa waiting for him.

Jungkook immediately stood up when he saw Jin enter the room looking at him.

"Good morning" Jungkook greeted with a sweet smile on his face.

"Good morning..."

Jin answered it awkwardly. He remembered what happened last night when Jungkook tried to touch him. He even ran to the bathroom to fulfill his own lust.

He was embarrassed and realized that his response to Jungkook's treatment last night was wrong. Jungkook is the boyfriend he has hired. He's the one who asked Jungkook to change himself to like men, to be gay. But why did he run away when Jungkook was trying to do his job.

"I brought you breakfast. Sorry.. but it just another sandwich since I can't cook"

"Thank you, let's have breakfast with me" replied Jin who approached while leading Jungkook who nodded and smiled to sit back on the sofa.

They opened a lunchbox with some sandwiches and they had breakfast together.

"Uhm, Jin..."

"Uhm???" Jin answered while chewing on Jungkook's homemade sandwich. Even though Jungkook admits he can't cook, but this breakfast is pretty good.

"Sorry about... last night. I was just trying--"

Before Jungkook could finish his sentence, suddenly Jin kissed the thin lips of the person in front of him, making Jungkook just speechless.

"Don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong"

Jungkook's face reddened. He didn't try to finish his sentence after Jin kissed him and understood it.

"Maybe last night I wasn't used to it. But... please don't give up, okay? I want you to try to do it again..." Jin continued.

Jungkook nodded. Then his hand tried to reach and grasp Jin's hand.

"I'll keep trying to make you like me, Jin"

They both looked at each other.

"Yeah, I'm sure one day you will succeed in making me like you"

"--uhm... I mean you will like men not like m--"

Knock Knock

The sound of knocking and the door suddenly being opened made Jungkook startled and didn't have time to correct his next words. He meant to make Jin like men, not like him.

"Mr. Kim Seokjin, sorry to disturb your time, but now your guests have arrived and the meeting will be held in a moment" said the secretary, which made two people in the room surprised.

"Oh fine, thanks. I'll be out in a minute" said Jin.

The secretary nodded and left the room.

"I have to get back to work"