20

This morning the entire team for the collaborative project between the WWH fashion brand x Park Jimin as the new brand ambassador had gathered at the airport, preparing to fly to Jeju using the company plane.

"Park Jimin and his manager are waiting for you there, Sir," said the secretary, pointing at Jimin who waved towards them.

"Alright I'll go there"

Jin approached Jimin and his team.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim Seokjin," said Namjoon, a sweet man with a dim cheek.

"Hi, good morning all. Uhm Jimin you ready for today?"

"Sure!! I'm so excited!" Jimin said enthusiastically, but a few seconds later his eyes were fixed on the person who was standing beside Jin.

"Oh, I almost forgot, so guys, he is Jungkook. And Jungkook, this is Jimin and his manager, Namjoon"

They also greet and shake hands with each other.

"Mr. Kim Seokjin, Mr. Park Jimin, we should get ready because we will be leaving soon," said the secretary, joining in.

"Alright, let's get into the plane" said Jin, followed by the three people behind him.

Time Skipped

The journey from Seoul to Jeju takes 1 hour and 10 minutes. And now they have arrived at their destination.

The famous Brand company WWH has rented a luxury resort with a hotel room provided for each staff involved in this project.

The first agenda after they arrived in Jeju was that they were allowed to rest first in their respective rooms while putting on their items.

"This is the key for you and Mr. Jungkook, Sir" said the secretary to Jin while giving 2 access cards to enter the resort room.

"Two?" Jin asked with a confused face.

"Cause you are 2 people, sir. Sorry I have to give another key to others first so they can rest, excuse me"

"Hey, wait---"

Jin was still confused while calling the secretary who steps farther away leaving the boss.

"That's okay. You must forget to tell your secretary if you want us in one room, so she booked 2 rooms for us. Now can we just respect her work?" Said Jungkook while taking one of the keys from Jin's hands.

"But we are a couple, what if I want to sleep with you?"

"Looks like our room is next to, don't worry we can visit each other"

Finally, Jin also understood and nodded. Then both of them walked into the resort and headed for their respective rooms.

***

The morning sun was starting to warm the atmosphere. All staff involved in the project are currently in the photo set to start the first day of the WWH x Park Jimin project. While the brand ambassador finally joined the staff on the set, after he was finished with the preparation of his wardrobe and his makeup.

"You look good" Jin said to Jimin who looked a little nervous about his photo shoot.

"Thank you, I will not disappoint you in this project" answered Jimin, who smiled happily with reddened cheeks.

Then he entered the set with the background of the rocks on the edge of the island. With a set of black clothes as the main appearance concept, Jimin began to pose charmingly and can be recognized that he worked as a model very well.